PAPRIUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAPRIUM

Holly ****, it is here. Mails came today for conformation on my address.

I want to believe I will actually receive this game soon but I’m not getting my hopes up. Does sound like the first batch of carts has problems with certain early versions of the MD. And I would question if the game is sufficiently bug free too. Let’s just wait and see what we get.

Comment

Not holding my breath either, I hope it's not been rushed out. Looks like Fonzie is completely broke looking at the price of pre-orders.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
        Not holding my breath either, I hope it's not been rushed out. Looks like Fonzie is completely broke looking at the price of pre-orders.
        Rushed out? That's one hell of a slow rush, lol. Been waiting over 5 years now.

Comment

Wow this seems to have come out of nowhere after a load of shenanigans and huge period of silence! I to had my e-mail but not holding my breath, I hope there are no more twists in the tail......

Comment

Definitely keen for impressions! I missed getting in early doors, and by the time it had caught my eye there was already a pretty compelling case for it being vaporware. Even if it does end up being decent, I'm not sure I want to spend the current price!

I think part of me would just wish they'd skip to the point that they're at with Pier Solar, with there being a neatly ported modern console version...

Comment

Haha well, rushed considering it took them 6 years to get a bootable game with no enemies that barely worked, then all of a sudden it's just done. Hopefully it's working well, but I am just ultra sceptical about anything on this project

Either way, I'll be glad to get something as I am USD190 down the swanny at the moment (in 2012 money).

Comment

I'd written $270 off years ago, so it will be nice to get something that hopefully works and plays well! If the 'investor' editions are as high quality as the Pier Solar ones, that would be welcome too.

There was a mailing list Paprium email sent out yesterday (separate to any order related messages) that briefly covers the narrative they are running with. I can post up the text if needed.

I also had a brief message chain on the MGF site re my order and was told (re Paypal issues from years back)

"It's unrelated to the shipping of the goods, it was real dirty scam by some paypal employees"

Comment

Got my email too, lucky thing since I have moved twice since the preorder!

With 2020 being one long sh*tshow so far, getting this shipped has my nerves on edge..

Comment

Fascinated to see how this game has turned out.

Comment

My order status has updated from packing to shipping! Holly crap, is this actually going to be released? Will we finally get it after years upon years of waiting?

Comment

Checked out as well here. Hope everyone gets this soon.

Comment

You guys deserve a great game after all this time. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                            You guys deserve a great game after all this time. Fingers crossed.
                            Thanks. I believe most people like myself had written off their money years ago.

Comment

Facebook group member has just put a picture of his on .......the packaging looks good ....just need them to post it running ! It is real.

Comment

Working...
                              X