No announcement yet.

Question for those living in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I am unpacking, quarantining and enjoying getting my ass washed by the awesome toilets they have here...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
        Finally made it after 48 hours of travelling. The airport resembles a hospital more than a transportation hub.

Still, this is what greeted me in Osaka:

That's obviously due to the new Mario World at USJ. Still not had a chance to see that. You'll see loads of game stuff now. After a few years it just kind of blends in, lol

Comment

Now I am unpacking, quarantining and enjoying getting my ass washed by the awesome toilets they have here...
          Dude, you'll never want to wipe your arse again with just bog role. I honestly think wiping my arse after a crap with just bog role is disgusting. It's one of the things I hate about traveling outside of Japan.
          Funny how something so simple can change a daily task from something you did to something you're disgusted by, haha.

Comment

I first learned this in Qatar. Can’t wipe as sand. Then I’ve had hoses installed in my bathrooms ever since. People think I’m mad. But here it’s built right into the toilet. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              Dude, you'll never want to wipe your arse again with just bog role. I honestly think wiping my arse after a crap with just bog role is disgusting. It's one of the things I hate about traveling outside of Japan.
              Funny how something so simple can change a daily task from something you did to something you're disgusted by, haha.
              Yeah; agree with this. It's a shame it hasn't caught on in the UK because once you've had this, you really miss it.

Comment

Feel cleaner and fresher with our range of Japanese toilets. Shop our collection of Japanese bidet toilets to complete your dream bathroom renovation.

Just saying.

Comment

I first learned this in Qatar. Can’t wipe as sand. Then I’ve had hoses installed in my bathrooms ever since. People think I’m mad. But here it’s built right into the toilet. Love it.
                  Gets better mate. Hopefully your place will have heated toilet seats, heated water for those winter bum washes , automatic flushing and if you're fancy, automatic toilet seat. Oh, and for the ultra fancy, a bum dryer. My bogs don't have that feature.

Comment

Heated seat. Heated water. But the rest no such luck.

Comment

Heated seat. Heated water. But the rest no such luck.
                      Oh man, you haven't lived until you try the bum dryer . Seriously though, I find that option a bit too much.

Comment

The in-laws have all the wash and dry programs on theirs but the best one I had was in a department store in I think Hiroshima. We were in the stationary section and I suddenly had to GO, luckily there was a toilet around the corner, this machine aside from washing your bum had its own cleaning programs to clean itself plus, it had all sorts of coloured led's that you could change, it was like having a poo in the middle of Saturday Night Fever.

All that said I still require paper, the amount, viscosity and aroma of my production cannot be removed by water alone.

Comment

How do you know if it's definitely clean? Is there a mirror or do you have to just have faith in the tech?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            How do you know if it's definitely clean? Is there a mirror or do you have to just have faith in the tech?
                            You do one wipe with loo roll, but usually it's totally clean (just damp).

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              You do one wipe with loo roll, but usually it's totally clean (just damp).
                              That's right. A sparkly clean sphincter

Comment

Sounds great tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X