Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. It's 12:45am here so I'm having a much deserved joint out the back after failing miserably at setting up the kid's bike. Just need a good story for the wife as to why it takes half an hour to cut my nails.

Hope you all get what you want! Just the Dune boardgame for me as I've already had a good two months of spending.

Merry Christmas Dave. Good on you with the joint. I’m a leetle bit drunk here

Good will to all men! This feels like a Jazzfunk post

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. Just finished cooking the goose, taking all the meet off the carcass ready for dinner, now have tons of goose fat for the potatoes, woop.

All while playing Ghosts of Tsushima.

Nothing for me this year as I’ve already bought everything I could possibly want, PS5 and games etc, Samsung QT80 55 & new car, Leon Cupra280.

Been a good year and just looking forward to a relaxed day of games & dinner just the two of us, oh and the dog of course 🙂

Comment

My xmas can't start till 5pm as i have to go into work today but you bet your ass my switch is coming with me as the laboratory is going to be dead today.

Have a fun one everyone.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. We’re awake before the boys for the first time. Wish they’d hurry up ... I want to start opening pressies!

Peace and goodwill to you all

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone's happy with their family.

Comment

Morning and merry Xmas... We had to do the stockings twice last night thanks to yours truly messing up who gets what and getting it completely wrong... Almost got caught but got away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Merry Christmas Dave. Good on you with the joint. I’m a leetle bit drunk here

Good will to all men! This feels like a Jazzfunk post
                Timestamp does not check out.

Merry Christmas all, from the latest timezone on the forum!

Comment

I've spent like a loon, this year. Shouldn't have done, but I want the wife and kids to get a lovely treat after this terrible year.

Merry Christmas one and all!

Comment

Happy Christmas, buddies!

Comment

Merry Holly jolly Christmas. Anyone had the excitement of opening a new console?

Comment

Xmas live from the umbrella mansion, god I’m bored. Time is going backwards, not even the zombies are keeping me entertained.

Comment

Have a good one! I've had some crumpets.

Comment

Merry Christmas chums!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, daughter is currently cooking the Christmas desert, turkey is done, I'll be doing the veg in a bit.

Managed to keep my job in a restructure at work so got a bottle of Veuve in the fridge, enjoy your day!

Comment

Working...
                              X