Nothing for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing for now

02/01/2021 - All items removed from sale as traveling away from the UK.

Prices include postage - 2nd class standard for items £20 and under, and 2nd class recorded for everything above (will combine in case of multi-buys). I've done my best to describe condition as accurately as possible but please check all pics and feel free to request more.

All items listed here will be removed on 02/01/21.

1) Red Hori Mini N64 pad - Excellent condition with no cosmetic damage to my eyes. £48 - SOLD
    All pics

2) Suicune/Crystal blue Pokemon Centre GBA Limited Ed console - very good condition, a few very small scuffs here and there. I've tried to capture one scratch on the back that's noticeable if you hold it up to the light. Screen is excellent. £55
    All pics

3) Salamander Deluxe Pack (JP, Saturn) - very good condition. No spine card. Jewel case has one noticeable scratch on the front. £55 - SOLD
    All pics

4) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (US NTSC, N64) - cartridge only, very good condition, one or two scratches on the front label. This is a v1.2 cartridge. £25
    All pics

5) Super Bomberman 5 (JP, Super Famicom) - cartridge only, very good condition, no sun fade. Back label has a small nick. £15
    All pics

6) Official N64 Expansion Pak - very good condition, includes official insertion tool. £32

7) Official Super Famicom JP21 RGB cable - very good condition. There are two small notches on the top of the plug but these seem to be by design as I have two of these cables with identical markings. Note that this is NOT a SCART cable - it will fit in a SCART socket but electrically is not compatible and will cause damage if attempted. You'll need one of these adapters to use it with standard SCART equipment, or plug it into the Framemeister which I am told comes with a JP21 adapter as standard. Or rewire the pins yourself...! £14

8) Official Wii Component cable - very good condition. £12

9) White JP Sega Saturn pad - acceptable condition. No major cosmetic damage but shows some yellowing and Start button has to be pushed very hard to register. Other than that works perfectly. Good as a P2 controller! £10
    All pics

10) Pokemon Blue and Green (JP, Gameboy) - Green is in very good condition, Blue has noticeable sun-staining but no other cosmetic damage. Both cartridges need replacement batteries. Selling as a set for £7 - SOLD

Payment by BT or PPG (you pay any fees), either is fine (temporary edit: PPG payments on hold until 30/12, BT still okay). Please note that I will only be doing at most two trips to the post office this week for obvious reasons depending on demand, so it might take a day or two before dispatch.

My feedback thread

Last edited by danstan21; 02-01-2021, 18:55.
Working...
X