Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dustin Diamond, best known as Screech from Saved by the Bell has died of cancer aged 44, really very sad.

The Saved by the Bell actor, a child star in the 1990s, was diagnosed with lung cancer last month.

Comment

Aw, poor geezer, legend. Reminds me I need to track down his scurrilous autobiography thang, sounds fun.

44 is no age, same age as my bro.

Comment

Hal Holbrook. 95, so a great innings.

The Crate, love it!

Comment

Captain Sir Tom Moore, NHS fundraiser completing 100 laps in his garden in honor of his birthday raised millions for the NHS has died of Corona virus aged 100.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...herts-55881753

Comment

What an amazing man. Lived several lives and did what he could to make a difference.

Comment

Yes he was and it's such a shame, I'm grateful for the service he gave during the war, they shouldn't be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                Hal Holbrook. 95, so a great innings.

The Crate, love it!
                Don't forget FLETCH LIVES, too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  Captain Sir Tom Moore, NHS fundraiser completing 100 laps in his garden in honor of his birthday raised millions for the NHS has died of Corona virus aged 100.

Such a shame that the thing he raised protection against money for has killed him. ****, 100 laps of his garden at a hundred years old! An amazing man
                  Last edited by Yakumo; 03-02-2021, 00:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

He died of ****ing covid?? What idiot went near him with it ffs??

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      He died of ****ing covid?? What idiot went near him with it ffs??
                      Well he did go on an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas in December with family, courtesy of BA and Visit Bahamas.
                      I wish I was joking.
                      #gifted

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                        Well he did go on an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas in December with family, courtesy of BA and Visit Bahamas.
                        I wish I was joking.
                        #gifted
                        That was early December. He only tested positive recently after having been in hospital treated for pneumonia, the treatment of which is why he couldn’t get the vaccine. I don’t know if it has been said straight out but the implication seems to be that he got it in hospital.

Comment

Quite, he didn't die of Covid-19 because he went on holidy in December - people really need to stop posting this implying that he did - it's the very embodiment of fake news.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 03-02-2021, 07:36.

Comment

I’m sick of seeing people mentioning his holiday to Barbados. For one thing it was early December so not linked but so bloody what, the guy was 100 years old for Christ sake, he knew he probably want long for this world and BA offered him an all expenses trip to somewhere he always wanted to go and he damn well earned it.

Comment

Vale Captain Tom. Rest easy.

Comment

I think everyone is just jealous because we weren't allowed to travel abroad in December (other than for work, education or caring responsibilities). Otherwise I would have been snowboarding in the Alps. I don't have many years left before my legs won't handle it. But I was staying at home instead because common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X