User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2021

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2021

The dumpster fire of 2020 saw some deaths of the greats, such as Barbara Windsor - will the new 2021 bring a cloud of further respitory disease in a post (hopefull) Covid-19 world? Well this is the 2021 thread for listing them.

Name - Age - Date of Death

January 2021
    -------------------
    Tanya Roberts (actor) - 65 - 4th January
    Marion Ramsey (actor) 73 - 7th January
    Michael Apted (director) - 79 - 7th January
    Siegfried Fischbacher (magician) - 81 - 14th January
    Phil Spector (musician & murderer) - 81 - 16th January
    Mira Furlan (actor) - 65 - 20th January
    Remy Julienne (stuntman) - 90 - 21st January
    Remy Julienne (talk show host) - 87- 23rd January
    Sophie (musician) - 34 - 30th January

February 2021
    ---------------------
    Dustin Diamond (actor) - 44 - 2nd February
    Hal Holbrook (actor) - 95 - 2nd February

March 2021
    -----------------

April 2021
    ---------------

May 2021
    --------------

June 2021
    --------------

July 2021
    -------------

August 2021
    ------------------

September 2021
    ------------------------

October 2021
    --------------------

November 2021
    ------------------------

December 2021
    -----------------------

2020 Thread
    Last edited by MartyG; 02-02-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Talk about setting up your stall too early, you fiend!

Made me chuckle, tbh.

Flash Player. The ****ing thing is finally dead.

Surprised nobody has mentioned the genius that is MF Doom, genuinely sad about this one as I've been a mahoosive fan of his beautiful music for two decades and it feels sad knowing he's not gonna be around anymore.

Possibly a suicide, it's very strange, this one. He actually died on October 31st but his death was announced on the 31st of December by his wife (it was on the Channel 4 News, yesterday). Very strange how secret it has been kept!

Only 49, it's a sad tale, his brother got killed in his prime, he lost his 14yr old son in 2017, plus reclusive, plus lockdown...deffo seems a suicide.

Anyway, listen to his music. It's BURRRILLLLLIIIAAAANT.

PS Mark 'Alan Bradley from Coroz' Eden died as well, at the grand innings of 92. Still remember when Alan Bradley got killed by that tram in 1989. Legendary telly! He also played a Number 2 in THE PRISONER.

Finally, someone hip-hop related called Shabba Doo has pegged it. I have only ever heard the name in an old Chino XL track called 'The Shabba Doo Conspiracy' but I'm ashamed to say I am not knowledgeable at all about their works. Many folk in the biz seem to be quite sad aboot it, however.

Thre MF Doom statement said transitioned on October 31st, which would imply that he was in hospice care as that’s a term they specifically use.

I don't read it that way. But we shall see.

S.Mouse elbow slapper...
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lord Barker BK Wii Code: 3DS: 5000-2698-8757
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Surprised nobody has mentioned the genius that is MF Doom, genuinely sad about this one as I've been a mahoosive fan of his beautiful music for two decades and it feels sad knowing he's not gonna be around anymore.

Possibly a suicide, it's very strange, this one. He actually died on October 31st but his death was announced on the 31st of December by his wife (it was on the Channel 4 News, yesterday). Very strange how secret it has been kept!

Only 49, it's a sad tale, his brother got killed in his prime, he lost his 14yr old son in 2017, plus reclusive, plus lockdown...deffo seems a suicide.

Anyway, listen to his music. It's BURRRILLLLLIIIAAAANT.

PS Mark 'Alan Bradley from Coroz' Eden died as well, at the grand innings of 92. Still remember when Alan Bradley got killed by that tram in 1989. Legendary telly! He also played a Number 2 in THE PRISONER.

Finally, someone hip-hop related called Shabba Doo has pegged it. I have only ever heard the name in an old Chino XL track called 'The Shabba Doo Conspiracy' but I'm ashamed to say I am not knowledgeable at all about their works. Many folk in the biz seem to be quite sad aboot it, however.

I feel incredibly lucky to have met Doom once and chatted to him on more than occasion before he 'blew up'. He was a proper funny bloke and I feel really privileged to have been involved in a small mastering session with Monster Island. KMD will remain the greatest hip hop group of all time.
    Last edited by Escape-To-88; 03-01-2021 at 12:16 AM.

^you were proper lucky to have met this talented ledge.

This is a *proper* major loss for music .

Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    Oh no, not Shabba Doo! He played the legendary Ozone in Breakin' (Break Dance in the UK) and the world's worst sequel, Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

He also popped up in a movie about Lambada, when that blew up.

He wasn't just a dancer-turned-actor, he was part of several ground breaking pop/lock/breaking crews back in the early years of the art form. He was also part of Toni Basil's dance crew and choreographed and featured in Lionel Ritchie's All Night Long video.
    Last edited by gunrock; 03-01-2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Wrong Lionel MOR track

As much as I love hip hop...the only one of them flicks I saw was KRUSH GROOVE!

Thanks for the knowledge mate!