X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Joey Jordison, drummer and co-founder of Slipknot, is dead aged 46

Comment

Saw this last night and got a little sad. Fantastic drummer, and 46 is far too young.

Comment

Ive seen slipknot and I've also seen him stand in for metallicas drummer. He was brilliant.

Comment

Man, fuck this shit :( Rest easy, Dusty https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2021/07/28/zz-top-bassist-dusty-hill-dead-dies/ "ZZ Top's longtime bassist, Dusty Hill, has died ... TMZ has learned. Dusty passed away at his home in Houston, TX -- this according to his bandmates, Billy Gibbons...

ZZ Top's Dusty Hill has died aged 72

Comment

Sad news but they've all got plenty of miles on the clock;

Comment

Gerd Muller, one of the best strikers of all time and a right pain in the arse for England whilst he was playing;

Bayern Munich and Germany legend Gerd Muller dies at the age of 75.

Comment

Sean Locke, the comedian most recognised from 8 Out of 10 Cats and its Countdown based spin-off, has died of cancer aged 58

Comment

Really hit me hard today

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/l...l-b951196.html
                      Sean Locke, the comedian most recognised from 8 Out of 10 Cats and its Countdown based spin-off, has died of cancer aged 58
                      Am genuinely shocked by this. Didn't even know he had cancer.

RIP.

Comment

Wow. That's ****

Comment

Gutted... He was absolutely brilliant. One of those comedians that could make me spit my drink.

Such a young age as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            Am genuinely shocked by this. Didn't even know he had cancer.
                            He had it in the 90s due he says to working outdoors a lot when younger. Didn't know it had come back, although his last few appearances on 8OOTCDC he was looking somewhat fragile.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Just came here to post about this and I see the news has already spread.

I've thought there was something wrong with him health wise for some time: on 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown over the last two years he appeared slightly gaunt looking, lost weight and had a persistently croaky voice. Now we know the reason why: that bugger of a disease, cancer.

Very sad news; he was an essential component of making 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown a success and, of course, his stand up performances put him amongst the best of his generation. I posted here about him months ago to say how one of his 8 Out Of 10 Does Countdown pieces was one of the funniest thing I'd seen in ages.

Now he's gone but won't be forgotten...........................a great loss to the entertainment industry and not just to his family and friends.

Really going to miss him.
                              Last edited by fallenangle; 18-08-2021, 12:53.

Comment

Yes loved his comedic style and wasn't afraid of upsetting the pc brigade. RIP Sean.

Comment

Working...
                                X