Film of the Year 2020 - The Winner Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Film of the Year 2020 - The Winner Announcement

The final to decide the top thought of films of 2020 is here, the final round up of films listed above as we decide:

Film of the Year 2020
    -The Grand Final-

Which of the above films did you enjoy the most of all in 2020?
    Onward
    0%
    Tenet
    0%
    Sputnik
    0%
    Wonder Woman 1984
    0%
    The Gentlemen
    0%
    The Invisible Man
    0%
    The Hunt
    0%
    Bill and Ted: Face the Music
    0%
    Possessor
    0%

Only seen a few on the list and of those I enjoyed The Invisible Man most, that that gets my vote.

Comment

I haven't seen any on that list. Only Tenet got a release here. Wanted to see Bill and Ted 3 but sadly no release. Cinemas here have been playing crappy Japanese movies and Anime since March

Comment

Soul.

Comment

I didn't like Bill and Ted though it tried it's best... Haven't seen most of the others but I did enjoy the Gentlemen.

Comment

Get your votes in, the winner will be called on 04 January 2021

Comment

It's been a very, very light year for movies, but I really enjoyed Midnight Sky. Intelligent, beautifully directed sci-fi.

Comment

The Film of the Year 2020 Winner

The Gentlemen

Comment

Tenet was great and I loved being immersed in the fun of trying to work out what was happening whilst watching all the crazy spy stuff.
                  Onward was also good, but lacked something. Felt like Weekend at Bernie's or something. Standard Pixar feels at the end, though.
                  The Hunt was a real surprise treat and I watched that a couple of times it was so good.

The rest I've not seen, but would like to, especially B&T and The Gents.

My choice goes to The Invisible Man, which is such a brilliant film on so many levels.
                  I managed to squeeze in a cinema trip just before the world went crazy and it was great.
                  You could hear a pin drop at the start, but there were some proper shouts too (paint, dinner) and I loved how the lead character (Cee) slowly loses her friends, family and mind as she's victimised in a way a lot scarier than if it was just jump scares.

Comment

The Gentlemen is on Amazon Prime Video, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      The Gentlemen is on Amazon Prime Video, I think.
                      It still is, cheers.
                      Saw the bit in the chippy and it looks ace.

Will get around to that if I finish The Mandolorian and some Fu flicks I've been meaning to watch!

Comment

loved the gentlemen and managed to see it in the cinemas

loads of likable characters especially Hugh Grant and Colin Farrell, even love the toddlers rap song

couple of wee twists and definately worth a watch

Comment

I didn't think Wonder Woman 84 was actually that good, the first was much better

Comment

Working...
                          X