Sanwa joystick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanwa joystick question

Been enjoying my astro city mini arcade stick but i realised that i'm finding it a bit tough to hit the cardinal directions with the square restrictor plate in there i thought an octagonal plate would help me better however i have a slight problem. While looking for the plates online they mention they only fit in certain models of the sanwa sticks but i have no idea what kind of sanwa stick part is in the astro city stick i opened it up to see if there was a model number but nothing the only thing i can see is the sanwa branding on the restrictor plate. Does anyone know what octagonal plate would work in there?

Don't want to blow £10 plus on a plate only to find it doesn't attach properly. Any ideas people?
    Last edited by importaku; 31-12-2020, 23:55.

Looks like a standard JLF to me. If you want an octo gate you need the Sanwa GT-Y.

Comment

cheers speedy, now i know what i need to look for. I assume to put it in you just push those 4 tabs in and it pops off?

Comment

Yep, dead on. Very simple procedure.

Comment

I know it's against the standard, but the octagonal plates feel way more lux.

Comment

I bought one when I first bought a JLF just to try and ended up hating it, just feels super loose to me.

Comment

Working...
            X