Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon.jp payment

Hey all,

I know a few of you use Amazon Japan but just wondered if you could let me know if they charge you up front for pre-orders or when they ship?

Ta

Neil

When they ship - same as with other regional Amazon instances

Comment

they take the money on shipping as far as i'm aware unless something has changed recently, they do pre authorise your card for a tiny amount though beforehand. Guessing it's a check to make sure your card is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        When they ship - same as with other regional Amazon instances
        Thanks... assumed that was the case but just wanted to be sure

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        they take the money on shipping as far as i'm aware unless something has changed recently, they do pre authorise your card for a tiny amount though beforehand. Guessing it's a check to make sure your card is ok.
        That's ok
        Just pre-ordering my Switch Cotton Reboot LE & thought I'd check as funds a little low after the Christmas spend but with them charging at release then there's no issue

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

in a similar position I unfortunately found that physical copy of fez on eBay and Amazon was about to massacre my card with a load of preorders at the same time so I had to cancel some as I didn’t have enough free to cover it just lousy timing. Now have to reorder the densha de go plug n play as that was one of the items culled so I could afford everything. They really should spread out release dates lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            in a similar position I unfortunately found that physical copy of fez on eBay and Amazon was about to massacre my card with a load of preorders at the same time so I had to cancel some as I didn’t have enough free to cover it just lousy timing. Now have to reorder the densha de go plug n play as that was one of the items culled so I could afford everything. They really should spread out release dates lol.
            Lol at least it's not just me then
            I still need to get myself a lot of the PS4 & Switch shooters & thinking most will be picked up from Amazon now

Yes fully agree they need to space releases out much better & fully based around when we have available funds & definitely not when they think they should release them

Neil

Comment

Working...
            X