No announcement yet.

immortals fenyx rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable your internet and it wont ask you, or lets you skip the sign in, one of the two.

Comment

****ing terrible. They've sent me emails, trying to sell me stuff. Shame as the game is okay. Last time I buy a Ubi game (bar Just Dance - the kids would be outraged )

Comment

Absolutely, AC valhalla does the same thing. Secondary account sign up should be strictly banned on consoles, who knows what else they are scraping from your psn/live account.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Absolutely, AC valhalla does the same thing. Secondary account sign up should be strictly banned on consoles, who knows what else they are scraping from your psn/live account.
          Funnily enough I saw this in the sale and thought about getting it, having heard it's quite good, like a Ubi derivative of BotW - but I was going to come here and ask the question of what Ubi bull**** it tries to pull, i.e. how much of the game is actually in the game and how much has been sliced out to sell on top, and does it do any account shenanigans.

I think maybe I'm just gonna steer clear.

Comment

Yeah, it's a shame because its a pretty good Greek mythology BOTW-inspired game with a fun sense of humour.

Comment

If you turn your net off it doesn’t ask you. It seems a pretty fun game, i did about 3 hours then went onto other stuff but will definitely return to it one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Funnily enough I saw this in the sale and thought about getting it, having heard it's quite good, like a Ubi derivative of BotW - but I was going to come here and ask the question of what Ubi bull**** it tries to pull, i.e. how much of the game is actually in the game and how much has been sliced out to sell on top, and does it do any account shenanigans.

I think maybe I'm just gonna steer clear.
                The game feels like a complete package to me (PS4/5), i didn't do the dlc as i felt the main game rounded off the story to a satisfying conclusion, its a very interesting and visually appealing game. What really stood out for me was how fun the combat was, you have to engage with it and learn the parry and dodges to get the most from it and its not a push over. The environments are top notch too with clear definition between zones and new enemy types and bosses poping up throughout. Yes the narration is a bit heavy handed in places but i didn't mind it overall and enjoyed my time with the game as i said its one of the few games Ive got the platinum for recently, demons souls being my only other on ps5
                Last edited by Lebowski; 06-01-2022, 16:12.

Comment

Saw this for £13 in Asda for all versions. Good deal.

Comment

This has a "coming to game pass" scent to it now given this weeks news...

Comment

Working...
                    X