Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Dead Space looks cool.

You reviewed it!

And what about Target Terror?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Bloody hell. I remember now!!

And I mentioned Target Terror earlier in the thread as a definite bottom of the list contender.

Comment

Never heard of these. Tell me more
        Been years since I played them, but I do remember that I enjoyed the first one at least, a bit swearing in-game so not for younger kids, a sort of first person on rail at times shooter.

Last edited by beecee; 11-01-2021, 07:17.

Comment

Ghost Squad is obviously the best.

What are the next best ones to go for?
          Found my copy of ghost squad in the loft earlier
          Don't think I ever actually played it when I had my Wii set up

Also found my Res Evils
          Did enjoy these though

Neil

Comment

Ghost Squad is perfection. Shame the sequel never got a port.

Comment

Believe I’ve got Ghost Squad and both Resi games in my collection, all good fun.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                Been years since I played them, but I do remember that I enjoyed the first one at least, a bit swearing in-game so not for younger kids, a sort of fist person on rail at times shooter.

https://youtu.be/CYPiV8m5hQ8
                That cover art for Conduit is amazing might need to pick it up based on that alone!

Think most bases have been covered in here now, my only additional comment would be that I would do unspeakable things for a Commando-based re-skin of Ghost Squad. It’d be perfect!

Comment

All of the proper recommendations have been covered, but for the sake of completeness I believe Mad Dog McCree was also ported.

It would have been nice if Gunfighter II from the PS2 had been ported. Really underrated lightgun game, IMO.

Comment

Reading this reminded me how much I wanted a PS1 set up with the Gunbarl games and a couple of g-Cons a few years back ... I never bothered chasing it all down but that would be pretty special.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      All of the proper recommendations have been covered, but for the sake of completeness I believe Mad Dog McCree was also ported.

It would have been nice if Gunfighter II from the PS2 had been ported. Really underrated lightgun game, IMO.
                      Mad Dog McCree!!! Yes it was!!!!!!!

I've never ever played this but I used to watch it all the time in Blackpool when it first came out. No way was I putting a quid into that crap, it was just a really dodgy PG-rated TV movie Western that no fucca on earth would ever entertain if it didn't have a gun and a big, impressive cab glued onto it!

Yeah, me n' my bro watched sad twats pumping pound coins into it, right til its underwhelming finale. Never stuck a quid into it. Not once.

Really want it on Wii now you've mentioned it, this is 100% deffo 'in the wild' charity shop kinda fodder!!!

So RUBBISH...but campily and rubbishly so. Great times!!!
                      Last edited by JazzFunk; 11-01-2021, 05:26.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Mad Dog McCree!!! Yes it was!!!!!!!

I've never ever played this but I used to watch it all the time in Blackpool when it first came out. No way was I putting a quid into that crap, it was just a really dodgy PG-rated TV movie Western that no fucca on earth would ever entertain if it didn't have a gun and a big, impressive cab glued onto it!

Yeah, me n' my bro watched sad twats pumping pound coins into it, right til its underwhelming finale. Never stuck a quid into it. Not once.

Really want it on Wii now you've mentioned it, this is 100% deffo 'in the wild' charity shop kinda fodder!!!

So RUBBISH...but campily and rubbishly so. Great times!!!
                        £6 on CEX

Hopefully find it somewhere when everything else re-opens (whenever that will be)

Neil

Comment

^my target will be to nab it for a quid when doing the charity shop rounds. It's this little game I have with myself...if it's more than a quid, it can be a deal breaker...unless it's something juicy and uncommon and desired.

I'd probably pay that for the Gunblade NY comp, I'm sad I missed out on it when GAME were doing in that legendary firesale for £1.98!

Comment

Mcree is coming to modern consoles it seems.

Comment

^Lol. The whole world waits with bated breath at the bearded one's return!!!

I wish they'd brought POLICE 24/7 out on Wii, it was so much fun in the arcades.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                HotD Overkill is worth a look ... nothing fancy, just good honest zom blasting fun.
                                Sadly they nuked the Android ver. I hate this about mobile gamnes. Many SEGA games I've bought on Android and they just kill them, same with SNK.

Comment

Working...
                                X