User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Man that's a blast from the past, the last time i used them was for buying some DS game guidebooks 10+ years ago. Can't say i really had any problems with them back then although sometimes the stuff they had on site that they said was in stock sometimes wasn't and you'd have to wait quite a bit for them to get their hands on it and sometimes they'd cancel on you if they couldn't get hold of said items but apart from that for the stuff they do have it was pretty stress free getting it. Today it's pretty much 99% amazon japan as whatever amazon themselves can't get one of the marketplace sellers usually have it listed and that's a lot of backstreet stores from all over japan on the marketplace you'd be amazed at some of the rare stuff you can get hold of from the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Man that's a blast from the past, the last time i used them was for buying some DS game guidebooks 10+ years ago. Can't say i really had any problems with them back then although sometimes the stuff they had on site that they said was in stock sometimes wasn't and you'd have to wait quite a bit for them to get their hands on it and sometimes they'd cancel on you if they couldn't get hold of said items but apart from that for the stuff they do have it was pretty stress free getting it. Today it's pretty much 99% amazon japan as whatever amazon themselves can't get one of the marketplace sellers usually have it listed and that's a lot of backstreet stores from all over japan on the marketplace you'd be amazed at some of the rare stuff you can get hold of from the marketplace.
    I have looked on Amazon but it didn't come up
    I really struggle on Amazon.Jp because of having to put everything in in Japanese & I have no idea what A Better Tomorrow would be listed under so Yesasia was the easy option lol

If you can find it I'd be interested to see how much it is though before I plump for Yesasia

Thanks for the input though @importaku I appreciate it

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I have looked on Amazon but it didn't come up
    I really struggle on Amazon.Jp because of having to put everything in in Japanese & I have no idea what A Better Tomorrow would be listed under so Yesasia was the easy option lol

If you can find it I'd be interested to see how much it is though before I plump for Yesasia

Thanks for the input though @importaku I appreciate it

Neil
    Yeah it's amazons biggest downfall i get stuck a lot especially when i'm looking for certain items and i don't know what they are called in japanese, i usually have to google till i find what they are called then copy paste into amazon to find the section they are all listed under.

I'm guessing this is the film you are interested in but not sure which version out of the listings is the one you want.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/s?k=%E...ef=sr_moz_back

Amazon makes a pretty good effort at searching for English terms. Make sure to change the language as below; you'll still get some listings with Japanese in them but most of the actual interface should be fine.

I don't know exactly what it is you're looking for, but here's the first page of results I get for "a better tomorrow" - link.

Oh yeah, I can see it in importaku's link - this is the one Neil's after:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01HJX34...p;qid=&sr=

It's 6300+ yen though! So it's far cheaper to get it from YesAsia.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Yeah it's amazons biggest downfall i get stuck a lot especially when i'm looking for certain items and i don't know what they are called in japanese, i usually have to google till i find what they are called then copy paste into amazon to find the section they are all listed under.

I'm guessing this is the film you are interested in but not sure which version out of the listings is the one you want.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/s?k=%E...ef=sr_moz_back
    Yeah that's what I do too lol
    Took me ages to find Cotton Reboot on there...still need to order it though lol

Yeah those are the titles thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Amazon makes a pretty good effort at searching for English terms. Make sure to change the language as below; you'll still get some listings with Japanese in them but most of the actual interface should be fine.

I don't know exactly what it is you're looking for, but here's the first page of results I get for "a better tomorrow" - link.
    Thanks for the info I'll make sure I've set that next time I pop on there

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Oh yeah, I can see it in importaku's link - this is the one Neil's after:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01HJX34...p;qid=&sr=

It's 6300+ yen though! So it's far cheaper to get it from YesAsia.
    I had seen it on there but the only new copy was 10,000 yen!! (the 6300 is a used copy)...definitely going with Yesasia

Thanks again

Neil

I'm wondering if it's a sign of the times but went to put the order through today & there is no option for UK in the shipping drop down box

Also USA is noticeable by its absence

Looks like I won't be getting this after all now then

Neil

Just in case anyone is interested I had a reply back from Playasia overnight & Seems they have removed the UK for the time being due to post issues but they will resume as soon as normal Postal services to the UK are resumed...bums!

Neil

Probably implementing the new VAT system we've demanded...

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Probably implementing the new VAT system we've demanded...
    Not sure I know post service from JPN is suspended because of the COVID rules so might just be that to be fair