No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did question that above way back last year... it's a major movie tie-in which can hopefully release day and date with the new film. It makes sense to capitalise on that by not being exclusive.

Even doing that having it go into game pass day one still give Xbox the nod.

Like the movie, I just hope it's good.

Comment

Yep, presumably any release conditions will be dictated more by Disney than anything else. Presumably MS will be happy enough to throw the required $ to secure GP Day One which in turn will help further promote Indy

Comment

Yeah I'd assume release conditions would have been in place prior to the Bethesda takeover but Xbox would have looked to secure the game pass angle given it's a first party release now. I'm sure they showed Disney the game pass player number projections and they'd have been satisfied.

Cost wise it's a bit of a weird one as MS are still developing it for all platforms and potentially just covering the licensing from Disney so maybe it didn't cost them much to get it on game pass? Who knows?

Comment

Working...
        X