Indiana Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana Jones

Bethesda has just teased a new project from Wolfenstein developer MachineGames - and it's an Indiana Jones game. In a s…

Bethesda has announced that MachineGames is working on an Indiana Jones game that will be based on an original plot. No new info is provided other than a brief teaser and that more information will be a long time coming

Xbox's very own Uncharted series. For a year or so?

I prefer my Indy games as a point and click adventure. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Could be good. I like Wolfenstein. Needs to be 3rd person though.

Comment

Oooooh, yes. Been playing Tomb Raider reboot recently, it's proper fab and got me liking stuff like that again, plus Machine Games are badass.

A tiny morsel of hope for 2021, hurrah!

Comment

Kind of appropriate Bethesda are involved as in the Indy universe it's full of bugs

Comment

Lol, very pithy!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Kind of appropriate Bethesda are involved as in the Indy universe it's full of bugs

Comment

I like Wolfenstein but for me it's been a downward decline with each release since so not sure this is the best studio for the job anymore

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  Oooooh, yes. Been playing Tomb Raider reboot recently, it's proper fab and got me liking stuff like that again, plus Machine Games are badass.

A tiny morsel of hope for 2021, hurrah!
                  All three Tomb Raider games are excellent and have stood the test of time for me. A really good reboot to be fair and a nice little trilogy if you haven't played the all.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    I like Wolfenstein but for me it's been a downward decline with each release since so not sure this is the best studio for the job anymore
                    As I understand it, don't read too much into that. They were being run into the ground in the run up to the MS sale... given a bit more time and resources I think they could deliver something pretty special.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      All three Tomb Raider games are excellent and have stood the test of time for me. A really good reboot to be fair and a nice little trilogy if you haven't played the all.
                      Agreed, they are absolutely brilliant, quite an underrated series. Much prefer them to UNCHARTED and they can be had for minuscule money in the sales.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        As I understand it, don't read too much into that. They were being run into the ground in the run up to the MS sale... given a bit more time and resources I think they could deliver something pretty special.
                        Hopefully, I loved their first Wolfenstein attempt so it's been a shame what followed has stepped back each time.

Comment

I think the Young blood entry was basically a rushed piece of crap simply in response to zenimax wanting something out immediately to make the company look good.

I'm not massively into Wolfenstein but I do appreciate the humour and setting.

With this Indiana Jones news, do we know whether it's an Xbox exclusive? You'd assume it's coming to PC and Xbox.

Comment

No word on it yet, normally I'd assume it's PS5 bound too because of being a licensed property (and possibly coming from a deal made pre-buy out) but who knows how much money MS has money hatted as well. I'd kind of expect timed exclusive at the least or MS will make sure the XB version has something extra about it

Comment

Contains info that implies Indy won't be an Xbox exclusive

Comment

Working...
                              X