No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 members of my family saw something in 1978, closely, at the same time. I’ve always had a very open minded about the topic.

Comment

There's more than enough 'could be', 'may be' in that report. It'd be interesting to know what creates these instances

But there's one thing it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        There's more than enough 'could be', 'may be' in that report. It'd be interesting to know what creates these instances

But there's one thing it's not.
        What’s that?

Comment

If anything there going to be probes scouting the planet and us as a whole, no ones going to bother visiting.

Comment

The thing is, these things aren't new. We've been seeing them for decades. I don't believe the US, USSR or China could build technology that can accelerate to 18000mph in a heartbeat in 1970.
            Either these countries are incredibly good at never using, openly demonstrating and reverse engineering it to current technology or they haven't built it.
            And if its not us, then its leave other weirder explanations.

Comment

Just because you don't know what something is, Mulder, doesn't make it aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Just because you don't know what something is, Mulder, doesn't make it aliens.
                I want to believe

Comment

Was thinking Mary Poppins, mesel.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    Was thinking Mary Poppins, mesel.
                    As long as it was Andrews-Poppins not Blunt-Poppins, which was bobbins.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      If anything there going to be probes scouting the planet and us as a whole, no ones going to bother visiting.
                      I've been probing Uranus for years and you've never complained before.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        As long as it was Andrews-Poppins not Blunt-Poppins, which was bobbins.
                        Shary Bobbins? Of ‘The Simpsons’ fame?

Comment

Aliens. Aliens with the technology to travel at speeds above and beyond 100,000mph travel the vastness of space to take some aerial footage yet have neither the tech to do so properly unnoticed or... simply from a higher altitude.

I genuinely am on the side that agrees other worlds host life, it's practically common sense. But visiting? No. The narrative required to make that fit is always less X-Files and more Bigfoot. If they're visiting they're sure as hell landing and amongst us...

Comment

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) - Trailer / Clip - Absolute film legend. "They're not human! They're already here! You're next!"

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2XWa1XuKSI)

Comment

Well it's either:

Aliens

Multidimensional beings

Tourists from the future

A natural and unexplained phenomenon

All completely benign and explainable things like balloons

Advanced technology from another country which they somehow invented not long after the Wright brothers

Comment

Neon will be telling us that ABCs don’t exist in Britain next

Comment

Working...
                                X