No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Monday brought an end to lawsuits over whether Donald Trump illegally profited off his presidency, saying the cases are moot now that Trump is no longer in office.

The Supreme Court throws out the lawsuits relating to Trump profiteering from his Presidency

Comment

How is it irrelevant now he's no longer president? Wtf!?

Comment

Rupert Murdoch cries the crocodile tears of a monster as he bemoans entering an era where even a tiny dose of accountability is expected for peddling tosh

Senate trial will be the first-ever of a former US president but the chances that Republicans will convict him are slim

The articles of impeachment against Trump have been filed and the countdown to the Republicans destroying any ability to justifyingly convict a future Democratic President begins.

Comment

Proving how Trump always surrounds himself with the classiest of people, last night Kellyanne Conway posted nude photos of her own underaged daughter to get one over on her kid

Last edited by QualityChimp; 26-01-2021, 07:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Proving how Trump always surrounds himself with the classiest of people, last night Kellyanne Conway posted nude photos of her own underaged daughter to get one over on her kid
            WTF?! I hope this is some kind of account hijacking, and done by herself. Seriously, WTF.

Comment

Good grief that's disgusting. What the hell is wrong with her.

Comment

Wow. Is that a real story or has it been embellished for headline clicks? Jeez

Comment

The daughter has, for a while, been speaking out against her parents for both their upbringing skills and their political views. This is pure Kellyanne showing her true self. The daughter also posted online an hour or two later confirming this was real. Utter failure of a parent.

In a now-deleted TikTok video, Claudia says that the picture her mother allegedly posted was from months ago and added that she got access to it when she took Claudia's phone
                  Last edited by Neon Ignition; 26-01-2021, 09:33.

Comment

"of a parent" is being pretty kind to these people.

Comment

Utterly dispicable. Daughter hopefully will realise taking said selfie of herself is illegal in the first place but to her mother make it public for anyone to see...? Sheesh...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

In addition to the above the Alpine Police Department as well as the New Jersey Department of Children and Families are also now investigating the incident by Conway.

And pretty much cementing that the Senate Impeachment of Trump will fail, 45 Republican Senators unsuccessfully voted to dismiss the trial. A hard lock for their stupidity and short sightedness to cripple the Republicans controlling power of Democrats without having a super-majority seems assured, the morons.

Comment

They are putting on a show for supporters, especially Trump's, so that they won't become disinterested and will continue to vote. Republicans have shown time and again they are masters at turning inside-out any argument that their media machine regurgitates tenfold.

Comment

This is fascinating with the situation about Gamestop's share value right now because it's so hard to believe it's actually that valuable rather than this being two camps inflating something not actually worth that much.

Extremist leader repeatedly worked undercover for investigators after his arrest in 2012, former prosecutor and court files reveal

The leader of the Proud Boys movement may have a history of... being an FBI informant

Comment

I'm finding the Gamestop situation pretty painful to watch. I've 0 sympathy for hedge fund types getting screwed, but at the same time no-one seems keen on digging any deeper or applying any scrutiny to the crowd at Reddit that are driving this behaviour and insisting people hold on to stock of a company that is deeply unhealthy. Just because they communicate on Reddit via ****posts, everyone seems to be buying into the narrative seems that they're some kind of scrappy underdog taking on the big guy. When the bubble bursts, it's going to be ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                I'm finding the Gamestop situation pretty painful to watch. I've 0 sympathy for hedge fund types getting screwed, but at the same time no-one seems keen on digging any deeper or applying any scrutiny to the crowd at Reddit that are driving this behaviour and insisting people hold on to stock of a company that is deeply unhealthy. Just because they communicate on Reddit via ****posts, everyone seems to be buying into the narrative seems that they're some kind of scrappy underdog taking on the big guy. When the bubble bursts, it's going to be ugly.
                                I dunno... I have an incomplete understanding of the situation, but I've always thought "the markets" are bull**** way for wealthy people to extract money out of the economy and into their own pockets, with an arcane image that prevents this from appearing to be the case.

I like the idea of normal people putting those hedge funds in the dole queue. They'll probably make it illegal, somehow; can't have normal people getting above that line.

Comment

Working...
                                X