Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Boris next.

Comment

And it's done - America is now led by President Joe Biden and with it a new chapter begins which will surely steer a new direction for these threads.

Comment

Now to spend the next 4 years smashing his face into congress trying to undo even 1% of the damage trumple did. Poor guy.

Comment

Comment

Looking into that stuff above, it seems the last 24 hours have really dealt a blow to the "invincible" QAnon cult. Some pretty senior people in the movement have announced they're stepping away from it, and large numbers of people are posting angry rants, realising that they've been "played" for months.

They were honestly expecting a violent revolution before Trump left the Whitehouse, which of course didn't happen; I think despite all the rhetoric over the years, that is the thing which finally knocked through the wall.

It's a bit worrying what will happen next; mobs of malcontents can be dangerous, but I suspect this will be looked back on in the future as the moment the whole thing started to fade away.

Comment

Like Trump, they are trying to distance themselves so they look slightly better if they find themselves in court charged with terrorism.

Comment

I wasn't really up on this, but QAnon followers were expecting Trump to arrest all of the Democrats and regain control.
                They thought something big(ly) was going to happen at the inauguration, but it didn't and are now confused.

More details here:
                As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked.

Bloody weird to think people are willing to believe Trump is their saviour, but won't believe a bit of cloth on their face could save lives.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I wasn't really up on this, but QAnon followers were expecting Trump to arrest all of the Democrats and regain control.
                  They thought something big(ly) was going to happen at the inauguration, but it didn't and are now confused.

More details here:
                  As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked.

Bloody weird to think people are willing to believe Trump is their saviour, but won't believe a bit of cloth on their face could save lives.
                  Absolutely insane people that should all get physiological tests.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Absolutely insane people that should all get physiological tests.
                    I'm reading quite a lot of commentators saying that the right thing to do now is to be gentle and conciliatory and help ease them out of their conspiracy mindedness. They've suffered a big disappointment, the poor things! I've read the same shass in relation to the UK 5G/covid-hoax conspiracy nutjobs. But why? Surely the only proper course of action is to stand and point and laugh and publicly ridicule these gullible cretins.

Comment

A great man once said

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Q anon need to listen to Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        I think after all this Mexico is going to build it anyway to keep them Americans out.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          I'm reading quite a lot of commentators saying that the right thing to do now is to be gentle and conciliatory and help ease them out of their conspiracy mindedness. They've suffered a big disappointment, the poor things! I've read the same shass in relation to the UK 5G/covid-hoax conspiracy nutjobs. But why? Surely the only proper course of action is to stand and point and laugh and publicly ridicule these gullible cretins.
                          Sterilisation so they can’t pass their dna on would be more appropriate.
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-01-2021, 10:48.

Comment

It's quite something that Biden has achieved more in 24 hours than Trump did 4 years. Even at the end of his presidency, Trump still had vacant appointments.

Comment

I think I read that the Dow Jones rose higher than its ever been under Trump

Comment

Working...
                              X