No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump teases a 2024 run but we can all expect a lot of this hot air for the coming year or two till reality makes the decision for him

Comment

I hope not. Sick of his headline hogging.

Comment

I got halfway through that article and thought, oh, shut up you twat. So glad he’s out of power and his words no longer carry the same weight.

Comment

He's trying to swindle people into giving him money so he can pay the lawsuits coming his way.

Comment

The what???

Comment

Amazing. So they believe in guns but not in vaccines, presumably because they are so dangerous!

Comment

A genuine real statement issued to remind us of how far America has come in two short months:

Comment

This pandemic has really show what countries are made of.
                  The UK took it as an opportunity to raid the Bank and give it to their friends.
                  The US have shown how much distrust they have in the government.
                  Europe quickly showed its colours once the UK had a vaccine they wanted.

Comment

Sorry, same thing NI posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      A genuine real statement issued to remind us of how far America has come in two short months:

Incredible. Only one of those months was short though. January is a long month.

Comment

...sure.

Comment

TrumpTwit

Comment

I honestly hope it’s a huge success.

Comment

Twatter

Comment

Combination of Youtube Twitter and Facebook and will be called Youtwitface

Comment

Working...
                                X