No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy in my year at uni came from Hull. Said it was the most god awful place and he was glad to finally be out. Believe he only ever went back there once during his four years of study, literally he stayed in London during non term time as well. That said a lot to me heh...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

This ^^^^ plays nicely against the Housemartins' First Album:

Comment

In the run up to Putin meeting Biden he continues his tireless building of a dictatorship state.

Comment

The singer detailed the conservatorship’s control including not allowing her to remove her IUD and forcing her to take medications

The equally fascinating and sickening Britney Spears case moves forward finally with some public accounts too

Comment

I'll bet her father Jamie Spears has been making a tidy profit out of her estate given he controls it, little wonder he doesn't want to give it up.

Comment

I get that she needed help to stop her giving all her stuff to that "guru", but 13 years???? Surely 6 months would have done it. After that if she repeated the same mistake then let her. It's her money.

Comment

Word is she has been allowed $2,000 a week - he's been allowed $17,000

Comment

Wish I got paid £17k a week to look after my kids.

Comment

Some positive news tho - Giuliani has been barred from practicing law in New York State as a result of his lies during the election https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...york-suspended

The seriousness of the misconduct, the court said in a 33-page decision, “can not be overstated”.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 24-06-2021, 18:17.

Comment

Preliminary UFO report has been released by the Pentagon.
                      In essence, they have began looking at cases from 2004 to 2021 which have reliable sources AND multiple sensor data.
                      Out of 144 cases reviewed, 1 has been attributed to a deflating balloon. The rest are unknown and fall into the Other category.
                      A larger report will follow with accounts, evidence and information.

We live in a world were UFOs are acknowledged as real and unknown now.

Comment

There’s almost zero chance we’re alone even in our own galaxy. Equally theres also zero chance any species with sufficient technology to reach and monitor us would have even the slightest interest in interacting with a species so self destructive and invasive.

Comment

Unidentified objects finally acknowledged as, yes, unidentified. You can see why they tried to keep a lid on this mind-blowing news for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Unidentified objects finally acknowledged as, yes, unidentified. You can see why they tried to keep a lid on this mind-blowing news for so long.
                            I think the big take away is that for so long, 70+ years, UFOs reports were ignored, laughed at or dismissed as 'lights in the sky'. Now they have officially confirmed that there are indeed physical objects in the sky and they don't know what they are.
                            They have 140+ they can't explain, and 80 of which have multiple sensor readings (camera, thermal and RF) which can't be explained as sensor error.
                            This as pretty big news.

Comment

We just need to get better at identifying weather balloons and foreign drones is the main outcome. A better standard of tech and we'll finally be able to make out Happy 5th Birthday Ben on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                We just need to get better at identifying weather balloons and foreign drones is the main outcome. A better standard of tech and we'll finally be able to make out Happy 5th Birthday Ben on the side.
                                These aren't balloons or drones. It states in the report that they demonstrate technology beyond our understanding.
                                18 of these incidents appeared to demonstrate advanced technology in that they showed unusual characteristics / maneuvers, including staying stationary against the wind, moving against the wind, moving at considerable speed, no discernible means of propulsion, and in a small number of cases the military detected radio frequency energy from the UAPs.

Comment

Working...
                                X