The Unresolved Game Plots Thread [Spoilers Obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Unresolved Game Plots Thread [Spoilers Obviously]

Apologies if this kind of topic has been started before, feel free to merge my post into the appropriate thread.

In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, the crazed duo hijack a jetliner and take off God knows where. Thanks to the series being discontinued we have no idea where they went or what they had in mind. The sequel was short and entertaining and it would have been nice to try to top off their zany mess in another game.

Bulletstorm was probably the most fun an immature FPS could provide in the past decade. By the end I would like to think many people wanted the silly storyline to continue in another over-the-top sequel but sadly that never materialised.

Of course with Alyx we know now Valve haven't dumped HL to the proverbial wolves but since most people haven't even played the thing thanks to the VR requirement it would be a long time to come until HL is back in the mainstream consciousness again.

In my case, I still need to look up the ending of Star Trek: A Final Unity. I got about 3/4 of the way through as a kid but never completely finished it.

Comment

Shenmue 3 fans, where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        I thought Yu Suzuki isn't done with this hot mess yet.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        In my case, I still need to look up the ending of Star Trek: A Final Unity. I got about 3/4 of the way through as a kid but never completely finished it.
        Well you can always watch a let's play lol. Think of any games with blatant cliffhangers that the devs never got around to addressing?

Comment

I think the developer of BulletStorm was hoping that they'd get the chance to make a sequel. Sadly it didn't sell well enough to warrant it.

Which is a massive shame as it was balls-out craziness and utterly brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Yeah, I have no faith we’ll ever see this one resolved. 3 moved the story along so little and, in that regard, was a wasted opportunity.

Comment

Working...
            X