The Sega Jaguar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sega Jaguar...

Sorry, hope that wasn't too click-bait-y.

I think that was from Sega's ill fated sex toy line.

Comment

Wasn't there some law suit settlement at the time that led to Sega investing in or paying Atari a lump sum in the millions, and the agreement also had the option for Sega titles to be ported to the Jaguar. I seem to recall waiting with baited breath for Virtua Fighter on the Jaguar. Now that would have been something.

Comment

It would: ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
          Wasn't there some law suit settlement at the time that led to Sega investing in or paying Atari a lump sum in the millions, and the agreement also had the option for Sega titles to be ported to the Jaguar. I seem to recall waiting with baited breath for Virtua Fighter on the Jaguar. Now that would have been something.
          I believe SEGA owned 7%?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
            It would: ****e.
            Maybe, although I still do enjoy the 32X port and often play this over the Saturn versions.

Comment

Is that Sister Sister?

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
                I think that was the result of the 9 pin joystick connection debuted by Atari and used by Sega up until the MD. IIRC Atari won their court case and part of the settlement was potentially getting Sega games on Atari systems.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Is that Sister Sister?
                  I think so. Nowhere near as good as Saved By The Bell, California Dreams or Clarissa Explains It All.

Comment

Or Kenan and Kel. I still watched it though

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      I think so. Nowhere near as good as Saved By The Bell, California Dreams or Clarissa Explains It All.
                      In the pantheon of classic Nickelodeon live-action shows, Sister Sister was comfortably superior to Clarissa Explains It All.

The Adventures of Pete & Pete, however, is a different story.

Comment

The Secret World Of Alex Mack is teh beztest!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          The Secret World Of Alex Mack is teh beztest!!
                          Again, not as good as The Adventures of Pete & Pete!

Comment

Working...
                          X