What are your next game purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Gonna be the Yakuza 3, 4, 5 remasters that have just been released on Xbox One. £34.99 for the trilogy or £14.49 apiece. That's me gonna be out of £35, then..
    These are all free now if you have game pass

Comment

I don't. I know it's great value but I hardly played on it when I've had a few free three-months trials. It's like Netflix, I've got it, had it for years, but am liable to only use it once or twice a year.

It's something I do think about a lot, although I already own about half the stuff on there.

Comment

I wanna spam. Spam tirty spam spam I can play them for hours. Great way to kill time and improve my gaming skills.
        Last edited by charlesr; 14-02-2021, 12:08.

Comment

Erm, whoever hasn't played Super Mario 3D World before is in for a real treat. It's probably my third favourite Mario game, behind World and 64.

It's even better in co-op, too.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            Erm, whoever hasn't played Super Mario 3D World before is in for a real treat. It's probably my third favourite Mario game, behind World and 64.

It's even better in co-op, too.
            Then I can't wait for Friday as this is what me and my mates are doing and we are all 3D World freshmen.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Then I can't wait for Friday as this is what me and my mates are doing and we are all 3D World freshmen.
              Back in Singapore after one of our 8+ player Smash Bros. evenings at the office we were left just me and three other software engineers. So I put on SM3DW as, to my shock, non of them had ever played a Mario game before. After the first few levels all they wanted to do was order Dominoes and stay back for an all-nighter on it.

It really is co-op when it gets going as I'm sure it's been designed in a fashion where it's purposely easy to tread on toes, shall we say, so efforts have to be made in order to progress without hiccup. Especially on stages where specific platforms drop/switch when just one player jumps on them. With that said it's always funny when things go wrong, and it never gets frustrating.

Comment

Good to hear. Haha Dominoes and hunker down.

Me and my 3 kids have been playing New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe this week and whilst we had a laugh, it was tricky for them. Especially if one sped off ahead. Others slow to realise would be scrolled off-screen. That's where the laughs would come from and also the fume! Hopefully Mario 3D World will be a bit more forgiving.

Comment

3D world is in the post for me. Hopefully it will arrive today. I also bit the bullet and bought Miles Morales for PS4. I thought it would be 20 quid by now but but the price has stabalised.

Comment

Working...
                  X