What are your next game purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Get this BEFORE you finish World to get the grapple-thing.
    Bought it as it got reduced to 15 quid from 25 on PS Store \0/

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Slay the Spire is a nice background title to chip away at. I always keep coming back to it on Switch when I've got half hour spare.
      Seems perfect with my interest in boardgames.

That £9.99 is the PS4 price with no Vita cross-play.
      I agree it'd fit the Switch better than the PS4, but it's still full price on the Nintendo eShop.

Comment

Slay the Spire is on game pass if you have Xbox+sub.

Comment

Disco Elysium just jumped into my mind. That's out on consoles in March with a full voice cast and some extras.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            Slay the Spire is on game pass if you have Xbox+sub.
            Yeah I tried it on game pass and then bought it on switch in a sale. It's just a fantastic title so grab it anywhere you can. It's worth a tenner easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Disco Elysium just jumped into my mind. That's out on consoles in March
              Class, didn’t know it was due that soon. Really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                Disco Elysium just jumped into my mind. That's out on consoles in March with a full voice cast and some extras.
                PS4/PS5 March, summer for Switch/Xbox.

Comment

Looking at this years announced releases, I haven't seen ANYTHING that interests me! I guess I'll just keep updating my Vita and DRPG collections until something comes out that makes me want a new console.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                    Looking at this years announced releases, I haven't seen ANYTHING that interests me! I guess I'll just keep updating my Vita and DRPG collections until something comes out that makes me want a new console.
                    Saw this the other day which I thought would be up your street! https://store.nisaeurope.com/collect...imited-edition

Comment

Eee Dee Eff Six.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Saw this the other day which I thought would be up your street! https://store.nisaeurope.com/collect...imited-edition
                        Already got the platinum on the Vita versions of both! Stranger of Sword City Revisited off the US store and the Japanese physical of Sapphire - Aoki Tsubasa no Chevalier. Just to note, Sapphire is the best crawler on the Vita by a mile.

I applied to be a tester for the Steam versions, but didn't get accepted unfortunately. Would have been nice to play Sapphire in English! May just get that anyway, despite having no intention of buying a Switch!

Also, Experience Inc president Hajime Chikami hasn't totally ruled out western ports of Yomi Wo Saku Hana, which got a JP release on PS4/XB1/NSW in Japan last year.
                        Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 24-01-2021, 17:11.

Comment

Ketsui, Esp. Ra. De, Battle Garegga (and I'd love a copy of aleste collection too)

Comment

F-16 module for DCS :-) Waiting for a sale though.

Comment

Gonna be the Yakuza 3, 4, 5 remasters that have just been released on Xbox One. £34.99 for the trilogy or £14.49 apiece. That's me gonna be out of £35, then.

Sod it, I'm gonna get 2x£25 Xbox Store scratchcards and grab these and DAYMARE, which is like £11-£12 in the sale at the mo.

Looks interesting, like some cheesy 3rd person Resi 2-style affair. Not great reviews but lots of interesting ones describing how it's loveable beneath its flaws.

Yeah, quite excited by that one, I'm not expecting smoooooooth but it certainly looks like loadsa fun.

Comment

Yeah, got paid on Wednesday and haven't touched it yet. My monthly treat!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X