Awesome moments in games that make you smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome moments in games that make you smile

Since Gaming irks is pretty much my novel lol felt like something opposite needed

DMC V

When you get the motorbike weapon made me lol

Fact that Resident evil 2 and Final Fantasy 7 remakes exist

Pretty sure I started a “gaming smiles” thread that got buried so deep by the “irks” thread it last about 2 days 🤣.

Edit, thread may have died in the great purge come to think of it.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-01-2021, 12:08.

Comment

Getting showered in gold and having the screen fill with numbers in Cave shmups always does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Getting showered in gold and having the screen fill with numbers in Cave shmups always does it for me.
        In Espgaluda were you can turn the bullets into coins and suck them all up. Very satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Ever played Gigawing 2 ?

Comment

Firewall VR. Playing an FPS with the aim controller made smile, but then finding out I could shoot through the hole in the door by reaching my gun out at an angle I know, I've shown this before...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Firewall VR. Playing an FPS with the aim controller made smile, but then finding out I could shoot through the hole in the door by reaching my gun out at an angle I know, I've shown this before...
              Related - that moment in Blood & Truth when you finally, FINALLY get two SMGs and can duel-wield them, and go proper John Woo for several minutes. Absolute gold. If you could bottle that feeling and sell it, you'd be a billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                Since Gaming irks is pretty much my novel lol felt like something opposite needed

DMC V

When you get the motorbike weapon made me lol

Fact that Resident evil 2 and Final Fantasy 7 remakes exist
                Speaking of DMCV, I was playing it this morning and a started a mission with

The mega buster as my first devil arm

The way I came into the stage made me smile and was a great Easter Egg that they didn’t need to do at all.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  Ever played Gigawing 2 ?
                  I haven't. I'll have to watch out for it. Looks like the first one is due on Capcom Arcade Stadium soon.

Comment

Using the Vector Cannon in Zone of Enders: Anubis to take down the battleships. Love it!

Comment

Comment

Valheim is pretty awesome even though its in early access....I have had no crashes...no bugs and to be honest content wise is very generous at the price point

Comment

Every sneaky thing you can do as all the different characters in Overwatch. The amount of depth in that game is mind boggling. I stopped playing. Need to move on to any other game

Comment

Excellent call on the return to Shadow Moses @Neon Ignition

Dodging a SAM and forcing a second one into the ground through mad flying skillz while your mate deals with the MIG that's trying to kill you and then destroying the SAM site with a HARM missile, in VR ... and that's just on the way to your real target. Apologies, I only play DCS these days so that was a bit predictable of me.

Comment

When stuff goes mental in Cave shoot em ups.

Comment

Working...
                              X