What's everyone using for PC speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] a passive radiator (the cone not plugged in) isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Top end speakers sometimes have these too.
    Interesting. Didn't know that.
    One of the other logitech 2.1 has fake tweeters (literally just wire mesh stickers) so I presumed this was equally pointless.

Comment

Well Logitech can be a bit crap so I get that. Also those speakers might be garbage.

Comment

I can recommend the Creative T100s which is what I use in my setup, I didn’t want a subwoofer and the extra cabling cluttering up the desk and these sound amazing..

Also the Creative T40 series II are great if you don’t need bluetooth connectivity. I used to have these and my Dad uses them now..

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
          I can recommend the Creative T100s which is what I use in my setup, I didn’t want a subwoofer and the extra cabling cluttering up the desk and these sound amazing..

Also the Creative T40 series II are great if you don’t need bluetooth connectivity. I used to have these and my Dad uses them now..
          Do you connect them to the pc with bt? Is there any lag noticeable?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Do you connect them to the pc with bt? Is there any lag noticeable?
            No, use a standard 3.5mm jack for PC, I use the Bluetooth to connect them to my phone and my Switch, I don’t notice any lag when I use them with the Switch so presume they would work the same way with PC via Bluetooth..

Comment

I've decided to stick with the Jam speakers. When they turn on, they connect with bluetooth, which is great for music because digital source to the amplifier from the FLAC on my PC. When I need to listen to recorded audio, I've left them connected to the PC with a phono line cable and just pressing a button on the back to switch from BT to Phono, to eliminate the lag. It's a bit fiddly, but the sound quality when listening to music via BT is noticeably better.

Comment

Working...
              X