No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, the two school runs today were absolute bedlam for rule breaking and it was all the parents

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      I reopened the doors to customers for the first time in two months on Friday with tight restrictions. This morning I get a call from track & trace to tell me a customer that came in on our first day back open had since tested positive for Covid. Since it was me who dealt with them I’m now in self isolation and the business is locked down until the 19th.
      Absolute *****. Sorry to hear that Colin

Comment

Yeah, how frustrating, [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION].
        Stay safe, mate.

Comment

Just back from being tested. I'm sure it'll be fine as we're really careful. I don't resent the customer saying they'd been in contact with me as it was the right thing to do, just another bump in the covid road.

Comment

2nd day in a row of people at work gossiping about the dreaded Harry and Megan interview.

Christ I’d rather do a root canal treatment through my lunch break than sit through that.

Comment

My daughter went back today, she has mask on indoors all day and she said she does everything she can to distance but not all kids are same.
              I have her every other weekend and I've had my first vaccine but it's still a bit scary to be honest.

Comment

My test came back negative but I still need to isolate for the ten days. With my health issues I’ll take that over the loss of earnings.

Comment

In one hell of a rush of events, UK commentator Piers Morgan has quit morning talk show “Good Morning Britain” just minutes after the country’s media regulator Ofcom announced an investigation into his actions on morning TV this week. A spokeswoman for ITV says: “Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the […]

Piers Morgan has quit Good Morning, Britain minutes after OfCom announced an investigation into his comments in this mornings episode.

It says a lot I still suspect the episodes events were done to attract attention to this very decision in a premeditated decision.

Harry and Meghans accusations and attempts to avoid implicating the Queen in any of their issues established a clear picture that either Elizabeth is a central figure responsible that they daren't cross or completely ineffectual and utterly useless as a monarch, something the latter possibility is backed up with thanks to her flacid response to the claims.

Comment

Another mark in the legacy of Dido Harding. MPs call out Test and Trace saying there's no evidence that it helped to cut transmission. Expect her to be promoted shortly.

Comment

I'm still stunned that none of the major outlets have gone and posted what is so blindingly obvious; this is Piers Morgan's calculated move to GB News. It's so transparent, and also a masterstroke in the guy's only marketable skill - getting people to talk about Piers Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I'm still stunned that none of the major outlets have gone and posted what is so blindingly obvious; this is Piers Morgan's calculated move to GB News. It's so transparent, and also a masterstroke in the guy's only marketable skill - getting people to talk about Piers Morgan.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] you've turned me around on this GBNews thing. Maybe we should endorse it, ringfence all the ***** into one easily avoidable place.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            @QualityChimp you've turned me around on this GBNews thing. Maybe we should endorse it, ringfence all the ***** into one easily avoidable place.
                            I think you have to pay for it, so there's even less gammons able to afford it after their Brexit has robbed their jobs.

Comment

I thought for a moment you were asking people to pay for it in gammon...

Comment

Another flacid response this time from wet drip Will about how the Royals supposedly aren't racist despite the overwhelming evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X