United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    The first Greatest Briton selected was Priti Patel.
    She wouldn't make my 66.65 millionth (based on 2019 figures ).

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Gbeebies.
      That is genius they should have a bedtime hour to calm them all down at the end of the day too with a little song.

we've had newsssss

we've had Viewsssss....

but now the moon is rising and its time to draw the curtainsssss..

soooo triple lock the dooooorssss....

pull out all the plugssss.....

turn all the lights off.....

but not because of global warming..... (as how can their be global warming with so many bloody snowflakesssss)

sleep tight all don't let the immigrants, or that ungrateful little ginger sod bite

Comment

I stole it off Twitter, to be honest.

Comment

Simply by swapping out some cola bottles for a water bottle Ronaldo wiped $4bn off the value of the company showing the famous footballer distaste for Coca-Cola as much as his distaste for consent

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...rtan-ntp-feeds
            Simply by swapping out some cola bottles for a water bottle Ronaldo wiped $4bn off the value of the company showing the famous footballer distaste for Coca-Cola as much as his distaste for consent

Comment

KFC are Pepsi though, aren't they?
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen that guy before but now I remember that statue story and I recognise it in him. That statue wasn't all that bad.

Comment

Ironically, he does look more and more like that statue. The sculptor clearly was on to something.

Comment

Cummings is doing more crying wolf, writing massive Twitter threads about stuff I can't be arsed to read, because his opinion is worth nothing now, but he's dropping in WhatsApp messages where Johnson is saying that Matt Hancock is "totally ****ing hopeless".
                    Cue reporters asking Hancock as he drives away -
                    Reporter: "Are you hopeless"
                    Hancock: "I don't think so"

Funny, but I'm not sure how Cummings thinks he can distance himself from this, like he was just a passer by, rather than complicit in everything that happened.

Comment

We've cracked 9,000 cases now, hospitalisations rising by 40%+

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...rtan-ntp-feeds
                        They missed a trick not having Dasani there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Cummings is doing more crying wolf, writing massive Twitter threads about stuff I can't be arsed to read, because his opinion is worth nothing now, but he's dropping in WhatsApp messages where Johnson is saying that Matt Hancock is "totally ****ing hopeless".
                          Cue reporters asking Hancock as he drives away -
                          Reporter: "Are you hopeless"
                          Hancock: "I don't think so"

Funny, but I'm not sure how Cummings thinks he can distance himself from this, like he was just a passer by, rather than complicit in everything that happened.
                          its quite an interesting read, as it lays out what we already know that strategy A was herd immunity, keeping the boarders open to keep business moving and money flowing was the priority and they stuck with this strat long past when it was shown that it wasn't working as they didn't know what else to do. Cummings being on board with this strategy isn't really the issue, his blog is all him saying but i wanted to do this and i told them this was the wrong way to go which i frankly think is bull****, He was Johnson's main advisor and i think hes as much to blame for the mishandling of this as the rest of the cabinet. whats interesting is nothing he's presented clears him of this it just shows what a **** show it all was.

two lock downs later and Heard immunity is their current strategy again, getting as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible is the only thing they really seem to have fully committed too.

Comment

Stategy A is one thing, but I want to know what was going in through August September. Eat out to help out and local lockdowns. I can see it would have been a **** show at the start, but why did it remain a **** show for months?
                            Also, Cummings was the senior advisor to the prime minister. He was IN THE DAMN ROOM. He not only knew what was happening, we was complicit in it.
                            Still, I'm happy for them to rip each other apart. It's just a shame we don't have an opposition party to jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              Cummings being on board with this strategy isn't really the issue, his blog is all him saying but i wanted to do this and i told them this was the wrong way to go which i frankly think is bull****, He was Johnson's main advisor and i think hes as much to blame for the mishandling of this as the rest of the cabinet. whats interesting is nothing he's presented clears him of this it just shows what a **** show it all was
                              Yup - Cummings is trying to make himself out as the angel trying to save the nation - it's yet more BS from the master of BS - I wouldn't even put it past him if he were doctoring some of his messenger images to make them seem ever more scandalous, in exactly the same way he doctored his blog after the fact (he has form for it).

Comment

Former aide publishes 7,000-word essay attacking Johnson’s ‘chronic dysfunction’ and revealing PM’s scathing verdict on health secretary

When confronted at his doorstep Hancock was asked if he is 'hopeless' to which he replied 'I don't think so'. Man, when even your personal defense sounds hopeless...
                                No.10 still insists Hancock is in charge and will remain so.

This will be very interesting, curious to see the true anti-vaxxers get outed

Comment

Working...
                                X