No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who'd have thunk it... Hancock has game. Imagine being her husband and knowing she cheated with Hancock

I'm more annoyed that he is snogging a random during the pandemic.
    Last edited by cutmymilk; 25-06-2021, 08:37.

Comment

Genuinely the last post to Instagram by Hancock:

Comment

This feels like some thinly veiled distraction, or some spin doctor driven thing to give Mancock some sort of badboy persona and distract us from how fecking useless everyone knows he is. I'm kind of imaging his aid as a 70 ear old with false teeth and a gammy leg.

Comment

It does smack of, well, not falling onto his sword as such but that someone has pushed him onto it.

Comment

Yeah. The Tories' characteristic blend of incompetence and deliberate malevolence.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              It does smack of, well, not falling onto his sword as such but that someone has pushed him onto it.
              Turns out his aide is some millionaire lobbyist who he employed in some sort of chummy chum set up, corruption and infidelity sees to be some sort of Tory badge of honor.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I guess he was just eating out to help out.
                Someone get this man a medal.

Comment

I didn't steal it for once, but I'm not the only one with a dirty mind who thought of it.

However, Johnson has accepted Hancock's apology and consider the matter closed.

BREAKING: man who had affair & misused public funds on his mistress
                  stands by man who had affair & misused public funds on his mistress

Comment

Look, I know both Hancock and Johnson have said the matter is closed, but remember Prof Neil Ferguson?

Comment

Matt Han(dywithhis)cock.

Comment

Corruption. Since I'm not a friend of the PM and can't offer contracts, nobody I met at Oxford would have an affair with me, I'm sure.

It's got nothing to do with me trespassing and being tasered by security, either.

Comment

Research finds that mass attended events held at a time when little Covid is circulating doesn't result in masses of new cases - shocker.

Hold another trial in July...

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            I think it was her that fell onto his "sword"...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tial-outbreaks
                              Research finds that mass attended events held at a time when little Covid is circulating doesn't result in masses of new cases - shocker.

Hold another trial in July...
                              Mmmmm. I’m not sure about that. Loads of peeps that went to Londinium for the football last weekend are now testing positive and/or isolating.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                Mmmmm. I’m not sure about that. Loads of peeps that went to Londinium for the football last weekend are now testing positive and/or isolating.
                                I genuinely think this has a lot to do with Scotland's surge in cases thousands of them down here & they had so little social distancing that it really has had to have a seriously negative impact on their case numbers in the last few days... allowing time for the symptoms to show

Comment

Working...
                                X