Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Via Private Eye:

Comment

Nicely paid off, no doubt with a juicy NDA to keep him quiet and protect 'The Pritster', as Johnson calls her: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56281781

Comment

Hope the pay-off came from Priti Patel's wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
          Hope the pay-off came from Priti Patel's wages.
          Nah, it'll be from ours, mate.

Comment

Apparently Sunak can't do math

Comment

They say that every year.

Comment

Boris once promised £350m extra per week for the NHS but apparently has gotten his decimal point a few places out as the backlash grows over the 1% pay rise for NHS staff that on average works out as an extra £3.50 per week for each worker.

A £35m fund for strikes has now been set up.

Comment

So the NHS have saved the PMs life, had to watch a hundred thousand people die, the staff have worked ridiculous hours throughout an actual ****ing pandemic and they STILL don't get an adequate pay rise! I think this shows just what ****ing horrible bastards the Tory party are.

Comment

Now, now, everyone! Let's remember it was the Tories who pushed the 'clap for carers' initiative. In light of which I think the nurses and doctors of the NHS are being jolly ungrateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                      Now, now, everyone! Let's remember it was the Tories who pushed the 'clap for carers' initiative. In light of which I think the nurses and doctors of the NHS are being jolly ungrateful!
                      Claps are free, pay rises means the Torys will have to stop syphoning to their golden parachutes and mates companys that don’t actually deliver anything. I just don’t think your being fair here, takes a lot of effort sponge off society like that and not work.

Comment

Indeed, who is looking out for the Tories in all this? Oh, yes, the Tories are...

Tortuously strained irony aside, this 1% offer is a scandal on so many levels, not least in the fact that the Tories enriched their mates with PPE contracts that failed to deliver rather than offering contracts to credible suppliers, which means they made a choice to endanger and kill NHS staff. So it's really not surprising at all, especially given how the Tories were literally clapping and cheering in the House of Commons the last time they voted successfully to block nurses' pay rises. Everyone who voted these people in on a landslide needs to go and jump off a bridge right now.

Comment

Indeed. The contempt for hard-working ordinary people is expected and ingrained... ...but! After all this, 130k deaths... still, STILL shatting on public sector workers who have given their all. Separated from their families, faced tremendous physical and mental stress, had their lives endangered by lack of adequate supplies and suffered abuse from covid-deniers and other public menaces. STILL to be treated this way!!!!!

My god! It makes me mad. I'm almost hyperventilating here at the outrage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Claps are free,
                            Wait, what!?

I just bought 4 x nVidia 3090 cards for my ClapMining operation and now you're telling me all these claps I've mined are worthless!?

Comment

I've been to a few clapmining operations. Of course back then we called them nightclubs.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                                Indeed. The contempt for hard-working ordinary people is expected and ingrained... ...but! After all this, 130k deaths... still, STILL shatting on public sector workers who have given their all. Separated from their families, faced tremendous physical and mental stress, had their lives endangered by lack of adequate supplies and suffered abuse from covid-deniers and other public menaces. STILL to be treated this way!!!!!

My god! It makes me mad. I'm almost hyperventilating here at the outrage of it.
                                People really need to ask themselves why they keep voting for the Conservatives. They care not a jot for the working class of the countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X