No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Minister Spaffer, who blew 100 grand of mayoral funds for sex on his couch, promises a fair and impartial investigation into Cameron's dodgy lobbying: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56730447

Probably as fair and impartial as the Patel bullying investigation and the recent racism investigation.

Comment

I wouldn’t trust that Tory lickspittle Boardman to roger a bucket of water even if his own bellend was on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        I wouldn’t trust that Tory lickspittle Boardman to roger a bucket of water even if his own bellend was on fire.
        Nice

Although David Cameron did **** a pigs head so...

Comment

It’s the Bullingdon way.

Comment

I don't really get the furore about Cameron. I don't mean that it's not bad, just that it's yet more of what Johnson etc have been openly doing the entire time they've been in power so the fuss now seems like the least of the concerns into Tory corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              I don't really get the furore about Cameron. I don't mean that it's not bad, just that it's yet more of what Johnson etc have been openly doing the entire time they've been in power so the fuss now seems like the least of the concerns into Tory corruption.
              distraction innit

Comment

If Labour wastes the corruption argument they're past saving

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  If Labour wastes the corruption argument they're past saving
                  If they waste it, it will make me start to wonder if they're practicing a "people in glass houses" attitude.

Comment

Seeing the way the recent allegations/cast-iron certainties about Johnson (paying that well-upholstered American businesswoman 100k of public funds for sofa sex) were passed over completely by the media as completely un-newsworthy, I honestly think no politician can be touched on corruption. Things that would have triggered outrage and instant, career-ending resignations in the past are now a non-issue. There's no need to even bother with a lying denial - just ignore it.

Comment

Keep the proles drunk and watching ****e TV and you can get away with anything.

Comment

Everyone who votes Conservative knows full well that they are corrupt to the core and in it to make money for their friends. They view it as a price worth paying to make sure poor people suffer.

Comment

The health secretary is accused of "cronyism" but the government says he acted "entirely properly".

It's time for these white collar criminals to face jail time.

I'm in the wrong job. Imagine getting a 300k contract to shred documents. Laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56768601

It's time for these white collar criminals to face jail time.

I'm in the wrong job. Imagine getting a 300k contract to shred documents. Laughing.
                            I'm starting to think...

A government spokesman said that Mr Hancock had acted "entirely properly" and there was no conflict of interest.
                            Who is the spokesman? I don't get this. Can't Matt Hancock speak for himself?

Ah, no, of course not. Liar. Might come up in court later.

Comment

Summary:

Matt Wancock. His sister is a director of a document shredding firm and has been with them since 2002. Him and his sister own at least 30% of the shares of the company. The company was awarded a contract for the NHS just after Hancock become Health Secretary in 2018. The NHS gave the firm £300k for this year. He only mentioned a link to his sister in the register of interests in 2020.... A government spokesperson said: "Mr Hancock has acted entirely properly in these circumstances." - that's fine then. Government says it's proper. It must be proper.

Comment

We are sleep walking into a fascist and corrupt government.

Comment

Working...
                                X