No announcement yet.

Resident Evil VII.I.AGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be a "my HDR / brightness / lighting setup needs tweaking" issue, but my feedback on the Maiden demo is that everything was just DARK. Not thematically, to be clear, but visually - I almost turned the damned thing off because I was squinting so much trying to see what was going on. Given it's meant to be a visual showcase above all else, I found it quite disappointing.

I never played 7 'normally' and I do think I'm going to miss the VR aspect. As I get older I think I am less and less into the idea off having the **** scared out of me too, which it's almost certainly going to shoot for too. I'm still interested, but there are a lot of reasons for me not to be.

Comment

It is intentionally dark in places, but I had no issues with it and it was as bright and clear as anything. Might be a setup thing as you say.

Comment

Think you just need to change the brightness settings at the beginning [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]

Comment

Finally got round to playing the demo.
          Can't deny the graphics, sound and atmosphere. I found the control of the character a bit distant and floaty, like I was pushing him from behind. Hopefully that's fixed. I'll happily play more though. Ready to **** my pants again.

Comment

Working...
          X