Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not this year. Certainly not abroad.

Comment

We are hoping to get to the in-laws in Japan. The girls should be able to make it, me being a foreigner might find it a bit difficult. If that's the case I'll go somewhere on my own more than likely to Greece where we went last year.

Comment

I wouldn't be planning anything for this year, but I've got two weddings of very close friends coming up in September - one in Massachusetts, the other in Marrakech just a week later. So I'll probably be going to those. Going to be a weird one.

Comment

Just paid for a course I start in March and to complete modules until the end of the summer with the exam in September.

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, just books and work and the rare time gaming nowerdays.

Comment

I’d love to get away somewhere hot this year, but really don’t think it’s going to happen. I have a grand tucked away just in case!

Comment

I'm gagging to go snowboarding, but there's no way that's happening for another year. Currently considering a static home in Weymouth at the end of the Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
                The way that I have holidayed over the last few years is basically unfeasible now. I used to not really book anything and then get on a train/ferry and then travel to some cities walking about and not planning anything. It was quite fun, but did generally involve going to a number of cities and enjoying the movement aspect of it all. That seems incredibly unlikely now.
                People talk about enjoying the planning (which you can do in this situation) but I cannot even really do that!

As a result, I am really not sure what I can do. I live on my own and have not seen anyone for months - I can imagine that a holiday away might all be a bit too much!
                I dig the way you go on holiday. I’ve done that before and it’s the best. Unrivalled feeling of freedom, especially if you’re on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  considering a static home in Weymouth at the end of the Summer.
                  Check out Alan Partridge here not saying "caravan"!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Check out Alan Partridge here not saying "caravan"!!
                    I'm watching Alan Partridge on Netflix at the moment!!

Comment

Last edited by saif; 02-02-2021, 12:54. Reason: delete

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        I dig the way you go on holiday. I’ve done that before and it’s the best. Unrivalled feeling of freedom, especially if you’re on your own.
                        As long as I can access www.seat61.com it all works out wonderfully!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Just going for a pint with mates
                          What is this activity of which you speak?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            I’d love to get away somewhere hot this year, but really don’t think it’s going to happen. I have a grand tucked away just in case!
                            Be careful, laddie; those white fivers are bound to be a bit mouldy by this stage!!

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
                              Be careful, laddie; those white fivers are bound to be a bit mouldy by this stage!!
                              it’s those white fivers you gave me from those last few pvms I sold you, but they still look good lol

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                I'm gagging to go snowboarding, but there's no way that's happening for another year. Currently considering a static home in Weymouth at the end of the Summer.
                                I'd love to go snowboarding, too.

Never done it before.

Comment

Working...
                                X