wireless PS2 pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    That's... quite the update. Very glad to hear that your sight problem hasn't turned out to be permanent one, and also that you're now less concerned about the second COVID jab, but I'd probably be even more cautious than you already have been and just bin the things if they're that dangerous.
    Oh it's totally taped up now, and there's no chance of it falling off, or anything like that.

I guess this is just an example of how some of these cheap Chinese products can have aspects that shouldn't really pass safety tests.

Comment

That’s incredibly effed up mate. I’m glad your eye is better, but that’s insane that the LEDs are that powerful.

I had a similar issue - sans eye problems - with a cheap Venom play and charge kit for the Bone. It had a green LED on it that flashes room-illuminatingly brightly when it was charging. I had to keep a blob of blu tack on it, it was that stupidly bright.

Comment

What a strange end to this thread but glad all seems ok!

Comment

Thought I'd take the label off, put some sunglasses on, and take a picture just to show the problem - as I might need to show this to my eye doctor.

I'm not kidding - consider that the blue light on the PS2 is already quite piercing. Now look at THIS. Taken in bright evening light, with no camera trickery. I didn't even go to the trouble of really lining up the camera.

Comment

That's absolutely mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

A shadowy flight into the world of a PlayStation 2 that does not exist.

Comment

Working...
              X