Goldeneye 007 xbox 360 remake leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldeneye 007 xbox 360 remake leak

Can be downloaded if you know where to look and i have had a play and its pretty cool and really surprised how complete it feels though only played a bit so far but 60fps is all i need

Digital Foundry had a playthrough

Last edited by eastyy; 03-02-2021, 22:34.

Im playing it. Bloody awesome.

No reason to have my N64 out now. Every game I love is now on the Switch or Xbox One or has been remastered and rereleased in some way.

Comment

This looks amazing. How are you playing on xbox one? Developer mode?

Comment

Pc and xenia emulator

Comment

Any issues running it via emulator [MENTION=3349]eastyy[/MENTION]

Comment

how do you run this on a 360, presume modded, but is the via the usb game mod?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
              This looks amazing. How are you playing on xbox one? Developer mode?
              Im playing it on my modded 360.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                how do you run this on a 360, presume modded, but is the via the usb game mod?
                Modded. I just FTP the files across and launch it from my custom dash.

Comment

Surprisingly not yet, Xbox one controller worked straight away and the game was complete enough even had options to alter control schemes as it was reversed

Comment

Just ordered an RGH Xbox 360 so I can finally play this. Very excited

Comment

Just had a quick blast on this via emulation. I was surprised my PC was able to run it flawlessly and in Ultra Wide. I think its the first time I have played a game in 21:9 and its stunning the way my field of view is filled. Pressing R1 also switches between N64 and 360 graphic options on the fly. What a shame this never saw the light of day.

Comment

Is it possible to get this running on an Xbox Series X/S in dev mode thingy?

Comment

Been playing this tonight and it's a wonderful reminder to how much I used to enjoy FPS's.

Yes, the clarity of the visuals is fuzzy, but with the still excellent mission design, gun combat and some classic levels, the quality shines through. With a smooth frame rate and 16:9 aspect ratio, it refreshes the game without removing some of the original atmosphere.

Must admit, the texture work Rare done seems to have removed a lot of the feel of the original art style to my eyes, so I kept it on the orignal mode.

Last edited by Wools; 05-02-2021, 00:25.

Comment

The fact you can have the original look but much smoother frame rate was a massive plus

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                              Must admit, the texture work Rare done seems to have removed a lot of the feel of the original art style to my eyes, so I kept it on the orignal mode.
                              That's interesting because the screenshot you've posted of the 'Surface' mission is not representative of the N64 version either. I'm pretty sure the sky wasn't that colour in the original

Comment

Working...
                              X