Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice going [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]
    I bought the game yesterday and although my history with the series is patchy at best I really like it. It's beautifully made and also well balanced so as not to annoy hardcore fans or put off casuals (like me). I'm playing on 'Squire' setting and it's just about fair enough for me to keep having that one more go, which is essential if i'm going to spend more than a honeymoon weekend with the game.
    Looking forward to upgrading the skill/magic tree further in order to make the forthcoming challenges slightly more manageable.
    But the best thing I can say is it's fun to play and puts a smile on my face, even when I'm taking my 10th go at a boss.
    Like SoR4 this is a modern update done really well. Early days but hard to fault so far.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant game. Decided to pick it up after watching peeps get their ass kicked. First time through any stage (on Legend) everything seems so random but it is not at all. I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day after every death. Having fun trying new things and admiring the level design and how enemies spawn in and do subtle things that get you killed. Masochistic? Maybe, I doubt this kind of game loop is for everyone, but there are easier difficulties. One time, on level 2-2 (the level with the bouncy fire fox's) I picked up the Torch weapon and it made the level incredibly hard to finish and gave me next to no way of farming pot enemies for a new weapon, I had to restart the map. Other than that frustration, the game has been a thrill, great feeling beating a stage. Game is a "Nice catch"

Comment

I discovered that the game is pure evil i was looking at the challenges and there's one for playing a level with the time metronome on i had a look and it only had the ability to slow the speed of the game down but after completing the game there's now options for making it faster. There's fast & even faster still on the dial.

Lol what the hell, i'd love to see someone complete legendary using the metronome set at full speed. Is regular legendary not enough for Capcom that they had the audacity to make it faster too EEEEEvil

Comment

Being widely reported that this is going to go multi-format instead of being Switch-exclusive as was originally intended.

Would be nice if Capcom would release physical versions in line with that, but feel free to call me The King of Wishful Thinking.

Comment

Working...
          X