Monster Hunter [2021]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Hunter [2021]

So finally able to rent this and did. Sadly, I'm glad I didn't just buy it.

While it is certainly set vaguely in some part of the MH world ("The New World" like MHW it seems), there is just too much crap and not enough monster hunting.

The first hour of the movie is intro, then there is about 30 minutes of what the movie should be like, then it's done.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    So finally able to rent this and did. Sadly, I'm glad I didn't just buy it.

While it is certainly set vaguely in some part of the MH world ("The New World" like MHW it seems), there is just too much crap and not enough monster hunting.

The first hour of the movie is intro, then there is about 30 minutes of what the movie should be like, then it's done.
    Dunno what it is with Video game and Old cartoon characters trying to set it in or bring something from the "Real" world into it

Comment

I think that they really don't understand how important the music is to the overall feel of the games.
      The BGM felt like something rejected from Mad Max and Tron's illegitimate child.

Where was the orchestra? Where was the Monster Hunter theme that we've enjoyed for over 10 years? Terrible choices.

Comment

Working...
      X