2006 - Alarm fur Cobra 11: Nitro
    2008 - Crash Time: Autobahn Pursuit
    2008 - Crash Time II
    2009 - Crash Time III
    2011 - Crash Time 4: The Syndicate
    2012 - Crash Time 3D
    2012 - Crash Time 5: Undercover

Overview:
    Based on a long running German cop show that began in 1996 and is still running today (currently in Season 25) this series of games was a budget tier franchise which saw players control the vehicle of the lead characters in an open world adventure tackling missions such as chasing down bad guys or reaching points of the city within a set timeframe. The series arguably peaked in popularity around the time of Crash Time II and III when the series saw itself getting its widest release though it continued to have PS3 ports all the way to the end when the studio behind it went under.

Did you ever dabble with this eurocentric action racer?

I have... never heard of this series?

Looks pretty fun though, which is considered the best?

-edit-
    2 and 3 are both on Steam although Crash Time 5: Undercover does seem to have a physical PC release.

Comment

I've never heard of it too, but it looks good fun!

Comment

I first stumbled on it via a demo on the XBL Store back in the X360 days for Crash Time II. It's a pretty barren open world but the games were always cheap and I went through a phase of being fascinated by games where they were clearly low budget, obscure and unnoticed and yet somehow spawned sequel after sequel. I don't recall too much difference between the second and third game, I'd say perhaps the fourth game was the best one. The fifth looks visually the best but several things didn't quite click as well, it's a pain to track down too and in all cases the PS3 versions tend to run much worse than the X360 ones though I don't think the fifth game came to that console.

This is Crash Time 4

And here's Crash Time 5

Comment

... the ****...?

Comment

Working...
          X