Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Buy Arcade Sticks and Buttons in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to Buy Arcade Sticks and Buttons in Japan?

Hi all,

I usually get my arcade sticks and buttons from FocusAttack. But. I am moving to Japan soon.

Is there an online store in Japan that comes recommended for purchasing arcade parts?

I mainly purchase Sanwa OBSF 30mm and 24mm buttons and Sanwa and Seimitsu levers.

Thanks in advance,

Jaz

Dude, just buy them from Amazon Japan or Rakuten. I buy all my official Sanwa parts from Amazon.

Check this link. These are the buttons I bought for my Arcade stick a few months ago
    Last edited by Yakumo; 19-03-2021, 12:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Dude, just buy them from Amazon Japan or Rakuten. I buy all my official Sanwa parts from Amazon.

Check this link. These are the buttons I bought for my Arcade stick a few months ago
      https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/pro...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      Thanks mate. I never even thought of Amazon. We don't have an Amazon store here so it's out of sight and out of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
        Thanks mate. I never even thought of Amazon. We don't have an Amazon store here so it's out of sight and out of mind.
        You'll find that practically anything you want can be found on Amazon Japan. Great for all sorts of stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X