1990 - Die Hard
    1992 - Die Hard 2: Die Harder
    1996 - Die Hard Arcade
    1996 - Die Hard Trilogy
    2000 - Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas
    2002 - Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
    2002 - Die Hard: Vendetta

Overview:

Excluding some later mobile fluff releases the above represent the core of the videogame sphere for John McClane and his continuing battle against terrorists and their plans against him or his family members. From the earlier side scrolling action movie tie-ins, to the walk a long beat em up model of Arcade and then the shooter action of Trilogy or Vendetta, each title has had their share of criticism but the franchise has also had reasonable success at winning fans for particular individual games.

Simon Says, what is your Die Hard gaming history

Yippee-Ki-Yay Kamasuki!

I bought the Saturn Die Hard Trilogy and hated it; however, there was a weird black oily splodge on the disc (it had been sealed, so it was a manufacturing error) which meant Die Hard With A Vengeance crashed to a deadstate after a few minutes, every single time.

Took it back and they had no others, but they had a sale on, and I got Guardian Heroes and Gungriffon, which ended up being among my two favourite games for the Saturn.

So... The Saturn Trilogy was crap.

Comment

Trilogy was good, but in a goofy strange way. I still like to think about the awful voice acting for Bruce Willis as he says things like "awwuhh, that's bettuh" and "heuppy trai-yuls".

Comment

The PC Engine game was crap, but also good at the same time.

Comment

Working...
        X