PS3 & PSVita digital stores closing altogether

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
    Asura's Wrath - I asked in the topic, was told this is essential since it's basically the last section of the proper game which Capcom chopped off to sell
    This might seem like I'm doing "a bit" here, but really I'm not - I actually didn't finish this game because I refused to buy it. I bought the game and it practically just "stops" and then asks for another fiver to see the rest!

Comment

This is the issue with voting with your wallet

Comment

Was told to just watch that on YouTube, which I may do some day. It's a weird old game. Picked up the physical 360 version a year or so back, lots of stopping and starting.

Comment

The Amazon River runs for thousands of miles. At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by the human eye. And yet, even these fish know Jim Ryan is an idiot.

Comment

I'm downloading games I bought to my PS3 with new HD and maaaaaan, I'd forgotten how painful this procedure is

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              I'm downloading games I bought to my PS3 with new HD and maaaaaan, I'd forgotten how painful this procedure is
              It is shockingly slow, isn't it?! Especially when you choose to background download.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                CD-Rs ?! Dude, this isn't the 90s anymore. You should really upgrade to an official PSIO unit. Runs everything off SD card, silent, and the support is now pretty close to 100%.
                I'd need a PSX, and not my PSOne, for anything like that.

Right now I'm happy to run CD-Rs until a MiSTer core hits. Then I'll need another RaphNet adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  It is shockingly slow, isn't it?! Especially when you choose to background download.
                  The service is an absolute mess. I booted up Darkstalkers Resurrection and it said I have an option to use Automatic Updates, so I say yes and click though the options for said function, which ultimately ends up saying 'error...'. I chose to not do this then. Now, it tells me there's an update for the game, I click update... 'Error...'. Kill it. Kill it all dead.

Oh and going through my Downloads list of games over purchased, it fails to tell if the version of a game you have is PS3 or Vita. Some it did, bit that's a lot of doesn't.
                  Last edited by hudson; 11-04-2021, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    In my experience the PS3's wireless network performance is truly awful, as can be observed in the network test functionality. Switching to a hardwired connection gives a large boost to download and upload speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum View Post
                      In my experience the PS3's wireless network performance is truly awful, as can be observed in the network test functionality. Switching to a hardwired connection gives a large boost to download and upload speeds.
                      Yep, even for gaming. Back when I used to play MAG competitively I always needed to wire it up.

Comment

So there’s apparently some issues patching games, some games are not allowing patches or to be patched, patch isn’t able to be downloaded.

There’s a list of games being looked at and added to as they are found.
                        Some of PS3 Videogames don't get a Patch and the patch is essential to play DLC, Online Mode and earn Trophies. Unavailable Patch at the boot of the game; Unavailable Patch by manually control (Triangle: Updates Check). The following is a list of games that I have tested myself (or suggested by t...

Comment

The prices of used Vita stuff is starting to climb at CEX.

Comment

Good thing I grabbed a couple of Vita memory cards a few years ago. Should check what's Henkaku's status, maybe that enables use of SD cards, if someone ever made an adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Good thing I grabbed a couple of Vita memory cards a few years ago. Should check what's Henkaku's status, maybe that enables use of SD cards, if someone ever made an adapter.
                              Yeah I have a 128GB card via SD2Vita in mine. It requires CFW though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X