PS3 & PSVita digital stores closing altogether

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Good thing I grabbed a couple of Vita memory cards a few years ago. Should check what's Henkaku's status, maybe that enables use of SD cards, if someone ever made an adapter.
    I have an SD2VITA card as well and it was a godsend. The standard adapter uses the game cart slot though. There is an alternative that uses the 3G part of your vita so you can still use your physical games if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Literally just came from lolling at that on Twitter

EDIT: I've just realised this sentence could be misconstrued and I'm choosing to leave it untouched for posterity. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Literally just came from lolling at that on Twitter

EDIT: I've just realised this sentence could be misconstrued and I'm choosing to leave it untouched for posterity. You're welcome.
        I would say I am touched by your posterior, but based on the above I fear we might need a mop and bucket

Comment

Lock the thread - it's fake news!

Comment

I really am so happy. I just wish I could see the faces of the eBay scalpers. TO DRINK THEIR TEARS.

Comment

You know, not that much of the PS3's library is available via PSN. I doubt this will affect the highly inflated PS3 prices right now.

Comment

Yeah the amount of 'Top 10 (or 20) must have games to get before the PS Store closes!' articles have probably helped. Would be interested to see how their sales went over the past week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  I really am so happy. I just wish I could see the faces of the eBay scalpers. TO DRINK THEIR TEARS.
                  Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    You know, not that much of the PS3's library is available via PSN. I doubt this will affect the highly inflated PS3 prices right now.
                    shhhhh

Comment

Great to see them backtrack though they did take their time in it didn't they... Wonder if this has hurt their plans?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        Great to see them backtrack though they did take their time in it didn't they... Wonder if this has hurt their plans?
                        I'm really interested to know what triggered the change of heart. It can't just be "fans were disappointed" because that was always going to be the case.

Comment

Some PS3 games are getting horrific on ebay. Seems all the railfan games, 3D dot monster heroes and even boku no natsu yasumi 3 now go for painfully pricy prices depending on how anal you are for a first print or not or a new copy. Least with them been on blu ray disks the chances of getting a used scratched one is pretty low thank god for that protective coating the amount of times my heart has sank as i hear a disk in a ps4 case rattling around as it arrives in the post and yet the coating has protected them every time so far.

Comment

Every time I buy a new PS4 game the disc has bloody jumped off in shipping. Stupid flimsy things.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              I'm really interested to know what triggered the change of heart. It can't just be "fans were disappointed" because that was always going to be the case.
                              Sudden, massive spike in purchases changed their mind. Until 2023, when a sudden, massive spike in purchases had better happen, or the shop will be done for good.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Sudden, massive spike in purchases changed their mind. Until 2023, when a sudden, massive spike in purchases had better happen, or the shop will be done for good.
                                That's the thing; even if that did happen, it's not like it'll continue. Give it a week and things will go back to how they were.

I wonder if it had to do with the developers who complained because they'd either recently bought Vita devkits or because they had products on the store. This is probably more likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X