Judgment 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgment 2

This website is for sale! tojodojo.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tojodojo.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Praise the Gods! A sequel to Judgment is coming giving all those who love the Yakuza and particularly those less keen on its JRPG redirection fresh hope.

It sounds like the game will be a direct continuation of the first entry and is currently likely to either be called Lost Judgment or Judgment: Seize the Truth

Hopefully formally announced soon, easily one of the best entries and the arm of the series I'm now much more interested in following.

I wonder if the ‘famous’ lead protagonist will allow / be allowed to feature in the sequel?

Either way, glad to hear they want to push this series forward - probably why they re released it in the PS5 / Xbox Series recently.

Comment

Its at the rumour stage but I wouldn't be surprised in light of the first one getting a re-release as mentioned above. If this turns out to be true I need to return to the original and play it to completion.

Comment

I also need to finish the first game, this one wasn’t quite as gripping as I find the Yakuza games, but I enjoyed what I have played so far.

Comment

The game leaked via a PSN page listing that briefly popped up ahead of tomorrows reveal. The games name is Lost Judgement and it's inbound to PS4 as well as PS5. The setting is Yokohama and possibly has the subtitle Unrequited Memory and a release date of 01 September 2021.

Comment

Having a poke around on the j-PSN and I find the PS5 remaster of Judge Eyes (Judgment) is 1980yen, and that's the new price for the PS4 version too. Tidy.

And no sign of Lost Judgment.

Comment

UPDATE: Sega has officially announced Lost Judgment, the Judgment sequel due out globally 24th September 2021 on PlaySt…

Now official with a global launch and staying combat based. Get in.

Comment

Nagoshi confirms that moving forward Yakuza will remain turn based and Judgment will carry the action based torch.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I much prefer Judgment over the Yakuza series (not that I don't like the Yakuza series).

I'm really looking forward to playing Lost Judgment but my only disappointment is that there is no immediate PC release date and that's the same for the Judgment Remaster as well.

Comment

Sounds like the PC version is a particularly contentious issue.

Popular suggestion seems to be that the mod potential is scaring them.

Comment

****ing KimuTaku.

Actually sorry KT, ****ing Johnnies (representation).
                        Last edited by kryss; 13-07-2021, 04:58.

Comment

If they do drop it then I hope they make a new sub-series (and stop relying on celeb faces), LJ looks a ton more fun than Yakuza, I don't want to lose the brawler type entries.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            ****ing KimuTaku.

Actually sorry KT, ****ing Johnnies (representation).
                            Johnnies is pure BS. For anyone who doesn't know, I guess you could say Johnnies is the Japanese version of late 80s Stock, Aiken and Waterman. Thing is, SAW despite what you may personally feel had talent and did come up with some great tracks and they did adapt with the times, especially in the mixing department. Johnnies has been the same **** sounding and looking here today, gone tomorrow crap for the last 20 odd years. I kid you not.
                            They love to control everything. Guys who belong to them can't have girl friends and girls can't have boy friends. not even allowed to take photos at any Johnnies concerts either! Never mind video.
                            Last edited by Yakumo; 13-07-2021, 23:08.

Comment

Working...
                            X