WTD - Asia copy of Final Fantasy X collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD - Asia copy of Final Fantasy X collection

I've heard the Asia version of the game has both games on one cart, as opposed to the (frankly, STUPID) decision to make the UK version of it include X-2 as a download code, it also only runs the digital X-2 if you also put in the cart.

Plus the Asia version is in English.

Does anyone have an Asia copy?

(ideally 2nd-hand or off the high street by someone in the region; Play-Asia is no good as they seem to be selling it at a markup; it's fully 2x the price of the Amazon UK version which defeats the point of the exercise)
    Last edited by Asura; 26-03-2021, 22:00.

Japanese version also has both on the cart and supports in English. Might be a bit cheaper at Amazon Japan perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Japanese version also has both on the cart and supports in English. Might be a bit cheaper at Amazon Japan perhaps?
      Are you certain it has English support? I'm seeing people online say that the Japanese version is only Japanese.

Comment

Only as far as my Canadian friend telling so after I went out of my way to buy the Asian version. They buy a lot of games from Amazon Japan as many seem to play in English on an English Switch.

samanosuke suggested as such earlier this year also.

Comment

Ugh, probably just going to have to go for the UK version; the price difference is too steep.

This is how I finally give up "voting with my wallet". Been doing that for years but all that happens is I miss out on stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Are you certain it has English support? I'm seeing people online say that the Japanese version is only Japanese.
            The Japanese version has English support.

Comment

任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.

But sold out on Amazon Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%95%E...s%2C177&sr=8-3
              Last edited by kryss; 29-03-2021, 20:07.

Comment

Working...
              X