No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter Rise+Sunbreak [NS/PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First update arrived yesterday-ish. If you are MR10 you can fight the 4 monsters without doing other quests in between.
    There are also been a few little changes, like not needing to re-select you Meowcenaries after they return each time, and having a toggle for the instant meld.
    There is also now anomaly research levels and investigations - the investigations are random each time, including how many hunters you can take with you. Very much like the quests you unlocked with investigation points in World/Iceborne.

Defiance is a new skill I've taken a liking to. When the monster is enraged it activates, and at level 5 negates all roars, winds, tremors and bumps your def by 30. Very nice. And the gems are 1-slot!

Comment

So, who is playing on PS/XB?
      And is there any word on when you'll get Sunbreak?

Comment

downloaded on gamepass, first thing i'll be doing is checking cross save between gamepass PC and xbox.

edit..
        Can confirm cross save progression on gamepass editions.
        Last edited by Tobal; 22-01-2023, 12:43.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          So, who is playing on PS/XB?
          And is there any word on when you'll get Sunbreak?
          Me! GamePass. Got to HR5 last night. Loving it. I will deffo get Sunbreak when it drops, but for now, I have plenty to get on with - like getting those

Powertalon/Amortalons

Comment

I wish there was crosssave between Switch and PS5 because that would be an insta-buy for me.

Doesn't look like it is going to happen though.

Comment

Yeah that would have been nice. Even having on GP, at some point it will leave and if there's no sign of new MH at that point, I will probably pick it up on PS5.

Comment

Sunbreak is supposed to be coming in the spring, so I would just wait for a discount on that bundle (the discount came only 2 or 3 months after the Switch release).

edit:
                Went back on the Switch today after a fair while of not playing (August?), and took on a Chaotic Gore Magala. And won. Not enough partbreaking for my liking but it has been a while. Also noticed I'm only MR95, so have a ways to go before the newer monsters are huntable.
                The 3rd of 4 free updates drops Feb 7th, adding Velkhana to the mix.
                Last edited by kryss; 05-02-2023, 05:06.

Comment

Working...
                X