User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    According to the developer, if you solo gathering hub quests, difficulty will be set to solo.

It's meant to scale, but even on your own I think HP values and the like are way lower in village quests than in equivalent gathering hall ones?

Yes, Hub scales, but village quests are ~70% of solo Hub (or something like that)
    That is, the monster health is 70% of a solo hub quest.

Mind you, I feel like I'm pulling 70% out of the air, so don't quote me.

Have now cleared all village and gathering hub quests that are currently available; there's not really much of an endgame to speak of yet, so I think it's time to take a break and wait for an update or two.

I got the Monster Hunter Rise Pro controller today. It's my first Pro controller and I'm already feeling the pro benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Have now cleared all village and gathering hub quests that are currently available; there's not really much of an endgame to speak of yet, so I think it's time to take a break and wait for an update or two.
    At least you only have 2 weeks or so to wait.

I love doing a hunt where there's multiple monsters involved. The wyvern riding is so much fun!
    Last edited by hudson; 13-04-2021 at 08:57 PM.

If you launch one monster into another instead of using the mounted punisher, you can then ride the second one. Unless you've already ridden it in the last 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    I'm really feeling like this was released a little too early, or they shouldn't have that

post-Narwa sequence with the twins.

It sets up the next part of the game, but makes me feel like it was released half-done.
    I have a vague memory of World having updates, but no pre-update, in-game teaser of the rest of the game.

I sound angry but I'm still plugging away, up to 105 hours now.

the lack of new content is telling and rampage is boring trash i want to avoid. MHW got updated every month (with a new monster every 3-4 months) with events and cross promotion stuff to collect all manor of strange equipment. I can't be bothered to go back to play it and i've only fought 3/4's of the monsters, i'm probably burned out of years spent in world and Iceborne, the low framerate, i think i'll just wait to see how the PC version turns out after all.