User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    @charlesr: the glasses you need are related to the TV you have. Sony tend to use active, LG panels tend to use passive.

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    I thought that was only on active sets? The PS Screen called it "Simult-view" or something.
    Wow, I never knew. I thought it was only Passive sets that this happened on due to how easy it was to pop out a lens from each and swap them over. A guy on the LG stand at Gadgetshow live way back gave me a couple of extra pairs once he found out I had am LG TV and was going to try it once I got home.

But the ghosting was terrible and often the image was stretched. So I'm not surprised it never caught on, especially with couch co-op/2 Player gaming on the way out at the time.

After digging around in the online manual, I found the model number TDG-BR250, so have ordered some 2nd hand on ebay for £12. Seems worth a punt.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsgravy View Post
    Wow, I never knew. I thought it was only Passive sets that this happened on due to how easy it was to pop out a lens from each and swap them over. A guy on the LG stand at Gadgetshow live way back gave me a couple of extra pairs once he found out I had am LG TV and was going to try it once I got home.

But the ghosting was terrible and often the image was stretched. So I'm not surprised it never caught on, especially with couch co-op/2 Player gaming on the way out at the time.
    The only game I know of that used it was one of the Motorstorm ones, it actually came with the PS Screen.

I never knew it was a real advertised thing.

https://www.tweaking4all.com/video/g...e-full-screen/

I feel a rabbit hole about to be fallen into....I wonder how much compatible 3D TVs are nowadays....

That's crazy, never seen the likes thanks for sharing.

I’ve just given away a LG OLED TV that supported Dual Play. Doh!

That is really cool, I had no idea that was possible on all 3DTVs. Wish I’d known and tried it back when I was still using one!

And now I need to locate a second pair of glasses!

After all that, just remembered my 360 does not have hdmi. gah