Cotton Reboot Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotton Reboot Nintendo Switch

The Game Collection has the Nintendo Switch version for £26.55 using code b5nkholiday.
    Release date 25th June.

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    The Game Collection has the Nintendo Switch version for £26.55 using code b5nkholiday.
    Release date 25th June.
    Thanks for the heads up
    I had been going to order the Special edition from Jpn but this is much cheaper & easier lol

Also they have Darius on there too for the same price... Pre-ordered that too

Neil

Comment

Was tempted by Darius but got the PSP and PS4 version. Looking forward to cotton though

Comment

Was tempted by Darius but got the PSP and PS4 version. Looking forward to cotton though
        I've not owned a Darius game since I sold my Saturn copy of Gaiden a long time ago, so I'm excited to get a new copy

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          I've not owned a Darius game since I sold my Saturn copy of Gaiden a long time ago, so I'm excited to get a new copy

Neil
          The Darius Cozmic collection on the Switch are brilliant but expensive now after the initial Strictly limited games roll out.

Comment

The Darius Cozmic collection on the Switch are brilliant but expensive now after the initial Strictly limited games roll out.
            Half price on the j-eshop.
            任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「ダライアス コズミックコレクション 通常版 ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「ダライアス コズミックコレクションCE ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Half price on the j-eshop.
              任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「ダライアス コズミックコレクション 通常版 ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/s...000021164.html
              Nice heads up Kryss just bought Darius Gaiden

Comment

Working...
              X