X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Japanese Dreamcast Game and New 2DS XL

Got a couple of wants:

Typing of the Dead on Dreamcast - Japanese

New 2DS XL in either white and orange or white and lavender. This needs to be in excellent condition.

Cheers!
    Last edited by chopemon; 26-06-2021, 20:56. Reason: Updating wants

Try and pick up a US version as the PAL copy is poorly optimised and doesn’t have vga out (although you may be able to force this for 60hz).

TBH quite abit of the Japanese version is in English and has much better camera angles and is uncensored - it’s the version I always go back to.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Try and pick up a US version as the PAL copy is poorly optimised and doesn’t have vga out (although you may be able to force this for 60hz).

TBH quite abit of the Japanese version is in English and has much better camera angles and is uncensored - it’s the version I always go back to.
      This is spot on stay away from the PAL version! I’m the same as [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION] always go back to the Japanese version.
      [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION] If you wanna go for the Japanese version I have a sealed one if want it?

Comment

I actually have a Japanese copy already but I was worried about reading the text for stuff like which item is used on which door etc. Is that not a problem in the Japanese version?

Comment

Don't ever recall being a problem. Happy to send it to you for free and you try before you buy? If you get on with ot pay if not send it to me back.

Comment

Cheers for the offer but I already have a Japanese copy. Cheers though! (also, do let me know if you have anything else...)

Comment

If you don’t have any joy getting a US version I have a PAL version here you could have.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                Cheers for the offer but I already have a Japanese copy. Cheers though! (also, do let me know if you have anything else...)
                Ha sorry completely missed that part of your message! Damm you Stella Artois

Comment

Updated wants!

Comment

I might have Dynamite Deka 2 but need to get up in the loft to check
                    Will let you know if that's ok?

Neil

Comment

Sounds good cheers!

Comment

Found it

No spine card sadly but leaflets & the manual a little dog eared on the back

Neil

Comment

Updated wants

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                            Updated wants
                            Think I have a spare Typing of the Dead, will take a look and let you know.

Comment

Awesome, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X