Guilty Gear Strive PS4 and PS5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    DLC character 1 is Goldlewis Dickinson, launching on the 27th. There's a roadmap for all of the Season 1 DLC at the end of the trailer too.

So its going to be three characters this year (next week, August and some time in Autumn (I'm guessing October/November), then the last two in early 2022? That's fair enough tbh as they should all be available within 8-9 months of the game coming out which is fairly standard.

I'm glad the first DLC character is another new character with his own unique gimmicks/playstyle as there's plenty of time for ASW to add legacy characters later (I doubt they'll be moving on from GG Strive for at least 3-4 years if not longer).
    Last edited by Paddy; 25-07-2021, 12:53.

Comment

It kills me that there's no Xbox version of this

Comment

DLC character number 2 is Jack-O'!

Not played a great deal of this the last month, but I did try and catch some of the Evo top 8s per region for Strive these past couple of weekends, which has been good, even with it being online only and with a lot of folks still sticking to Xrd.

Comment

Haven't kept up with Strive but the latest DLC character feels like a very direct response to people who labelled the game as not being complex enough

Comment

I could not click with Strive at all, dlc characters were cool.....just i wish they were in Xrd

Comment

Working...
            X